9: Love Story

"I can't figure out. I don't know what to do or what to think." He held his head in frustration and cursed himself as he is not able to focus on work.

"What's making you so stressed?"

"A feeling!"

"Would you please like to tell clearly?"

"It's her. Y/n. The way she looks at me. The way her body reacts when I'm close. The way she cares even if I don't. Everything is so intoxicating. This feeling is eating me up from inside."

"Bro, you know what?"

"What?"

"You're in love with her." Said Jimin.

"Hell what?" Taehyung growling hitting a fist on the top of his table but it didn't affect Jimin as he was used to it.

"Calm down man. Okay let's start from the details. Tell me something about her."

"She..... is so beautiful and charming that I wanna lock her up in my room with me forever. I don't want her to go anywhere else or meet someone else. If she's mine then just mine and if she isn't then she won't be anyone's. I want to be her first and last in everything. I want her everything just for me. And she won't go against me as I'll love her eternally and give her everything she wants."

His description about love. Does it seem valid? Will Y/n agree to be with someone who will control her just like her father? And what if she denies? What will he do? Jimin was listening to him and he made clear that Taehyung is not in love with Y/n but he is obsessed with her. He wants her to be his but doesn't want to be hers. He wants her to surrender to him but he won't. Is this even love? Yes it is. A psycho's love.

Taehyung suddenly got up making Jimin drive back from the ocean of his thoughts. Taehyung wore his coat and started going somewhere when Jimin called him making him stop his movements.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm sure about my feelings. I want to tell her and make her mine."

"This is not how it works, man."

"What do you mean?"

"You have to take everything slow. She will freak out if you suddenly say that you love her and want to make her yours."

"Then what should I do?"

"Take it slow. Confess your feelings but give her time to think about hers and if she doesn't want to be with you let he go-"

"No! She can't go. She is destined to be with me."

"And how do you know."

"Why do you think out of billions I met her only in the store them on the road and eventually I was at her party too."

"I also see Jennie everyday and most of the times we cross our way. So should I also say that I am destined to be with her."

Taehyung held Jimin's throat putting him on his mercy. Jimin didn't react much as it's not his first time. Taehyung gradually left him and looked away as Jimin coughed badly craving for oxygen at this moment.

"Let.... her decide or... just give her time...."

Jimin said these words before Taehyung went out of the office.

"So this is what happened in the office. So please be careful and make the decision carefully" Jimin said as the other person on the call hummed. Jennie stared at Y/n as she talked to Jimin. Y/n hung up the call and gave Jennie's phone back.

"What did he say?"

"Taehyung likes me."

"What? That heartless?"

"Jen.. don't say like that he too has emotions and feelings."

"But this is unhealthy obsession. Wait... don't tell me you like him too."

"I am still trying to find out."

"Y/n, I'm now being serious. He hasn't loved anyone. He doesn't know the real meaning of love. Please don't make this mistake."

"I know but does he not deserve to be loved?"

"Choice is yours. Run or Stay with him forever."

"We can't let a broken person be broke and lonely. And this applies in your case too. Go and see Hayoung and try to explain him everything. He 'll understand. He loves you."

"I don't have that courage. At least not now when he refused to even see my face."

"Everything will be fine soon."

*********

Taehyung entered the living room finding it empty as always. His eyes searched for Y/n so did his heart. He did love Y/n but his obsession was way more than his love. He couldn't believe that he could fall for a girl like her who's not his type. But it doesn't matter as his heart has chose her itself to heal it. He knew how to gather the members in the living room.

"Mr. Kim!!"

He shouted on the top of his voice as all the members' ears were wide awake. They knew that there is going to be a new drama in the house. All of them rushed out near the railing and looked down and saw Taehyung standing alone in the living room. They frowned in confusion but his eyes found what they were looking for. His father stepped out of his room and looked at the new drama of the house.

Taehyung pointed at Y/n and called her down. Everyone gazed at her as she looked at Jennie who assured her that everything will be fine. She, with small and slow steps, came down as her heart was beating insanely.

Jimin also entered from behind and witnessed the scene he feared. He saw all the family members staring with anticipation and confusion.
Y/n came in front of Taehyung as her eyes met Jimin's who was behind him. Jimin blinked softly assuring her that she will be fine.

Taehyung stepped forward and Y/n stepped back automatically making him annoyed as he's too impatient. He gestured her to come closer as she hesitated but soon came close to him. Out of the nowhere, he held both of her hands in a soft grip. Everyone exchanged glances of confusion but the duo of Jennie and Jimin stared at the not so perfect couple. Y/n gulped a lump that formed in her throat as Taehyung cleared his throat before speaking.

"Y/n, I know it's just been a month since I have known you. I know we don't even know eachother much. But I'm willing to know the whole of you. I want you to be with me my whole life. I want to confess that your presence calm my mind and heart. You make my anger fade. I Love You Y/n"

Y/n stared at him shock as her lips parted not knowing what to say. Her words were struck in her throat. Taehyung started at her with hope but I all shattered when she freed her hands from his. He tried to keep calm.

"You have to say it back, Y/n"

He said in his husky voice more like forcing her to say that. She didn't know what to do. She gazed back at Jennie then again at Taehyung. Her gaze went to his fist which were tightened and his veins which were popping out. She didn't know if she should accept or reject. She will be struck with either of the decisions.

Another Update ✨

Vote 💗, Share 💗 and Follow 💗