I quickened my pace, I realized what that feeling was, it's a sibling instinct. We needed to get to Henry before the witch does. I turned to Peter, "We need somebody to keep the witch distracted. And it is not going to be you" I added. 

He thinks for a moment, and then picks up a leaf, closes his eyes, and blew it away. He stops at a tree, and closes his eyes, suddenly a mirror image of Grannies appeared. We see the witch exiting with a smug look plastered on her face. "Suddenly we saw the door open, revealing a very pissed off Emma. Perfect. She saw the leaf.

Peter and I take off at a fast pace. My connection with Henry was what I was counting on. But I was losing hope pretty fast. There were just trees everywhere. We were at the end of the forest, but we kept going. Then I noticed a change in the atmosphere, there was more snow, Peter could sense it to, and we walked a little faster. Then we came to a little house in the clearing. I knew it, it was here. I knew we didn't have that much time, so it had to be quick. We sweeped over the house and removed the enchantments that were set up, time was ticking. We rushed into the house, taking care to ensure that we wouldn't be greeted by unwanted guests. We descended down the stairs, it was a cold atmosphere, there were two cells, one was empty, and the other contained a pale, frightened Henry. He had a scar across his left cheek, it looked fresh, it made my blood boil.

 I hated this witch. He was just a boy. Henry coughed, and attempted to sit up, but he could hardly do that. I rushed to his side with Peter beside me. I took Henry and Peter's hand, and whispered, "Don't worry Henry. We'll get you out soon, Operation Rescue!" I say smiling. "I wouldn't count on that. How lovely, a little reunion! Oh don't mind me, I was just passing by" that cold voice sneered from behind us.

I shook my head. "Why are you so bitter? Why do you have to take everything from everybody else? Because let's say you win, everybody hates you and-" I started, but she cut me off with an evil cackle. "For what I plan to do, it'll be exactly what I want. The way I want it. But don't worry, you won't be around to see it!" She says, sending a shiver down my spine. I shake my head. I was done with this, I didn't want any part in it anymore. I was tired of being pushed around. I was stronger than this. Why wait until I was drained? Why not fight her. Right here. Right now.

Just as she is about to disappear, I grab a wooden log, the first thing I see, and whack it at her, with everything I got. All the rage, and hatred I had, I thought of poor Henry in there all by himself.

I had a really bad feeling, and Peter looked equally as shocked. "Get Henry, I'll get the necklace. Be on guard.." I said carefully glancing around. Peter unlocked the cage with magic, and I grabbed the necklace. I realized, her hand was tightly gripping something, I couldn't get it out of her hand, it was so tightly gripped. It was shiny, lustrous. Then I realized, it was the dark ones dagger. I glanced at Peter and Henry. 

We had to run. If she summoned him, we would be dead, it's just a matter of when. Carefully, and quickly we exited the cold house. And ran, like hell. Thankfully we didn't run into Rumple in the forest. We stayed to the sides of the town, when we reached Emma's house, we knocked a few times. I hid Henry behind me, the door opened revealing a very concerned Emma. She let out a sigh of relief. "Emma we have a surprise!" Peter and I stepped back revealing Henry. He ran up to Emma, and hugged her. And then she hugged me. And I hugged Peter.
And then it hit me. I didn't kill her.. Right?
Is she still out there?

Peter noticed my facial expressions, and he took me upstairs to a more private room.
"I know what your thinking, but I don't want you to worry. I refuse for you to be more involved then you already have. I can't stand you getting hurt" he says looking deep into my eyes.
I nod slowly, "I guess your right, but if she hurts you, Henry, or Emma. I will not hesitate to go after her" I said clenching my teeth.
Peter smirks. "That's my warrior princess" he says kissing the top of my head.
Suddenly the glass cracks. Peter and I exchange a worried glance.
Suddenly an ugly monkey creature zooms in, and attacks Peter. 

Oh hell no. Not my boyfriend you bitch! I grab the lamp and hit it hard, then I threw it outside. I couldn't kill it, because I knew it was a person, that was brainwashed. If flying monkeys were still around. It meant she was alive, if they attacked us, it's only because she ordered them to.
"Well Peter. What are we going to do now?"

"I suggest a little se-" he says wiggling his eyebrows. But I cut him off and roll my eyes, "Now is not the time!" I say putting a hand on my hip.

"You are so hot when you're fierce. You know that?" He says snaking an arm around my waist.
Suddenly somebody bursts out laughing from behind the door. Peter just raises his eyebrows, and I join in laughing. 

Emma runs upstairs. "I heard a crash. What the hell happened?" She says surveying the room. "Flying monkey" I said. "So the witch isn't dead? Crystal can you stay here with Henry and Hook? I am gonna go kill that witch with Regina."

I nodded, "As long as Peter can stay too"

"Of course" she says nodding, she gives Henry's head a little ruffle, and then heads out. I wish them all the luck in the world. Hook appears in the entrance, and Henry and I decided, we should show them Peter Pan, the cartoon movie. Throughout the whole movie, Peter kept shouting out "I do not like Wendy! "My hair is not red!" "A guy in tights? A red feather on a hat? Is he a leprechaun?" It made me hysterical. Hook kept shouting out about "beards, and how he was ugly, and he had better hair, and how he was a dashing rapscallion while this imposter was just a joke" Despite all the events that occurred, I really needed this. Snuggling up with Peter, we fell asleep, right there.

It felt so right. So perfect. And for once, I wasn't worried.