Chapter 51.5: Expedition (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

"The fuck is a 'star people'? We are not aliens, right?" he ask his squad.

"A freaking joke, maybe we are aliens to them. But we don't have any problem talking with the native before.."

"If the conversation is going nowhere we can just ignore it" Led said as he press the horn.

Horn sounded from the humvee in an attempt to scare it away but, it isn't working. He try pressing it a couple more times and get the same results.

"Your iron wagons don't scare me! If you attempt to get closer to the forest, I will blow you away with my power!"

Led couldn't careless anymore and start stepping on the accelerator to start moving.

"Oh? They're coming closer..?"

"Now you've done it! I will show you the power of strongest fairy around here!" She immediately casts a magic toward the humvees.

Bunch of icicle spike head toward the armored part of a humvee, all of which didn't penetrate whatsoever.

"Damn.. was that magic? Is it that easy to use?" One member in the squad surprised.

"We been around for only a year. It not weird to find something new"

"Let get out before one of those hit our wheels"

The humvees speed up and run past the fairy and toward the village.

"They run away!? They must be scared of my power.." she follow the humvees also.

On the otherside, much more organized expedition mission is being carried out. Helicopter and APC at disposal and awaiting orders.

"That's a lot.. Does the North really is that dangerous?" Lieutenant, Gunman ask.

"What do you think? A whole platoon gone missing there.. we still can't contact them ever since" Captain, Frill replies.

"A whole platoon!?" Gunman is shocked, he wouldn't expect a platoon size unit to gone missing in a land like this.

"Yes. So we have to step up a bit, as you can see.. that is a brigade combat team. If they gone missing like that platoon then I got no words to say.."

They will travel alongside the eastern section of the lake, which the forest is less thick compare to the western section. Once out of the edge of northern section of the forest they will go far east beyond Guradoah. It a simple operation. They might as well try to find a reason why the former platoon went missing.

At 3:00 PM. BCT start moving out of the HQ. They are led by Colonel Hurlan Shaw and move into the vast field covered in a white snow. After a while that they reach the half way through, the Brigade Combat Team decide to take a break alongside the lake shores. It only been 3 hours since they move out. A rumbling is suddenly heard all around.

"At position!"

"Be on guard! Ready for combat!"

American forces hurry to find the sources of the rumbling, they were ready for combat anything that come through the forest. However there's none.

Oni's Bandit camp

This place is the source of the rumbling, many demonic looking creatures gather around to watch a fight.

"Boss is fighting big sis again!"

"They are gonna destroy the mountains side!"

Two Onis fighting each other in contest of strength is nothing but a common sight. These Oni or Ogre are always confident in their strength no matter what. A hot headed races and only know how to use fist to do the talking. They are completely impossible to be reason with. Another strike to the ground which causes another quake.