Chapter 95

💖Chapter 95💖

He turned towards Alec "hey!!!...is.." before he could ask anything.. Alec closed his mouth and lifted him by his thighs, Magnus jumped on Alec and locked his legs around his waist all giggling .. Alec held him by thigh and carried him to the cabin.

Magnus :this is why I love you.. You complete my thoughts (he laughed)

Alec :You are an idiot.. I waited for you to take a step but it looks like, even if I wait for a whole night you will stutter and won't take me to the bed so, shut up and come with me... (he said breathing heavily because walking in sand with shoes and carrying magnus wasn't that easy) what did you just eat??

Magnus :I ate everything in the buffet (he laughed)I am eating happily after 2 months (he said casually but he noticed changes in Alec's face)I am sorry... let me down.. I will walk..

Alec :it's not your decision to make Mr. lightwood bane... (he tightened his hold on magnus ass, making him moan shamelessly out in open )

Alec giggled on seeing how much effect his hands have on magnus... Magnus blushed and pecked Alec's lips..

Alec:I Know I am not Virgin down there but considering my memory it's my first time with a man so.. (before he could finish magnus laughed out loud) what??? (he asked surprisingly)

Magnus :It's not your first time.. Actually it's (he thinks for a second) 150 maybe..

Alec :hooo.. My poor ass ( he said imagining it)

Alec looked magnus at total horror... magnus kissed alec lips one more time.. Alec still carrying him to the cabin

Magnus :don't worry we switch everytime..

Alec :That's a relief!!!wait.... Everytime??? (he questioned back)

Magnus :Yes we usually cuddle and sleep but if we start, we never stopped in one round ... ( he said messing alec's hair)

Alec :I want everything again in my life.. (kicking the door to open)

Magnus :sure!!! But let me please you today.. (he whispered in alec's hair)

Alec :it depends( he smirked and let magnus down on his feet )

They both looked at the cabin with wide eyes.. It's a compact couple's wedding suit room for the night... It's decorated with scented candles.... They walk to the bedroom. It's a broad bedroom with a king size bed in it, there written... "for malec ".. They both chuckled on seeing that... Alec took his suit off and he took magnus tux from behind... Magnus pulled Alec closer for a kiss, Alec leaned to drag him closer by his waist. while kissing, Magnus ran his index finders on Alec's suspenders, from his bottom to shoulder.. Alec felt chill all over his body... magnus pulled the suspenders down from his shoulder making Alec gasps loudly... "what??" Magnus bite his earlobe.. "you are messing with my mind magnus, I felt like crazy " he said and kissed him hard... They both started to unbutton each other's shirt.. Magnus pulled Alec's shirt off in no time... when his hand brushed Alec's bare chest Alec moaned even louder , he pushed Magnus to the door..

Magnus giggled at alec's sudden move.alec pressed his body on magnus back, magnus ribs was pressed on the door, alec took magnus shirt from behind and threw it on the floor.. "I don't want to rip your father's gift" he whispered in magnus ear and bit on magnus earlobe.. Magnus moaned sinfully and pushed his body against alec... Alec unbuckled Magnus's belt, he pulled his pants down leaving him with a boxer.. He took his own pants off while placing wet open kisses on Magnus' neck and shoulder .. He really know how to make him horny