Chapter 16

💖 chapter 16 💖

Alec didn't eat much in dinner, to avoid unnecessary questions from Maryse he pretend to eat.... After some time he took his mobile.. There are a lot of messages from magnus... He didn't open any of that...in the middle of night he turns to the other side of the bed and saw Magnus sleeping peacefully..... He stare at him and closes his eyes...

Early in the morning alec wakes up in empty bed..

Alec :where is he?? Is that my dream?? (he came down stairs and saw magnus talking with Maryse eating pancakes and drinking coffee.. They both are laughing and chatting about something)

Alec walks away to the garden.... On seeing alec ,mags run towards him..shouting" Alec!!!!!! Alec!!!! "

Mags:sorry I am stuck in a health meeting... I came in the middle of night.. You slept peacefully so I don't want o... (cut of by alec, Alec raise his hand to mute magnus )

Alec :I don't need any explanation..if you're happy with your new friends, had fun at parties, especially happy without me then I am fine with it...you have your life too.. Who am I to question you..... You can go.. I don't want to argue about it.. not here..

Magnus :alec !what are you talking about.? where is this all coming from?believe me really there is a meeting.. You can cross check if you want...

Alec :magnus!!!! Go... I am not in the mood for any arguments and you don't have to explain.... (Before alec could finish his sentence, magnus walk away from him)

Throughout the day magnus spend his time with Maryse and izzy and with cat,Raphael and ragnor...without alecs closeness the home felt different for him even though everyone loved him.. he didn't join with lightwoods for lunch, he had lunch outside with cat ... They leave lightwood mansion like every time in evening ..throughout the way to loft they both didn't talk to each other...

When they reach the loft.. They slept in the opposite direction....

When alec wake up,early in morning, empty bed welcomes him... No sign of magnus in their loft... A note pasted in a fridge "emergency call.... Have to go “magnus left a note...

He didn't take the breakfast magnus left for him... Throughout the day alec caught up with his busy schedule work.... In the evening he got some time to relax so he took his bike and went for a ride to relax himself from this whole fighting thing....

His eyes widened when he saw a familiar face kissing kira in the nearer ice cream shop... He parks the bike nearer and crosses the road.. When he reaches them..

Alec :What the hell was that?? Are you cheating on magnus??

Kira and nick looks alec confusingly

Kira:What happened to you alec? What are you talking about??

Nick :Hey hotieee..

Alec :Stop calling me that!!!are you cheating on magnus with nick?

Kira and nick burst into laugh

Kira:alec!! Relax.. Me and nick we are together for almost 3 yrs and we are going to get engaged next month...

Nick :and magnus is really really a good friend of ours...

Alec :(look losted) I am sorry... I thought... Huh.. Mmm.. I am sorry I can't make it up to your birthday party..

Kira:fuck !!it alec.... This hospital management ruined my party.. They set an emergency meeting for the incident that happened the day before... Did magnus tell you about the fire accident?

Alec:yes... (he clears his throat) I forget about it... I am sorry about it... Sorry to interrupt ..(he was about to leave)

Kira :are you jealous alec (sarcastically)

Alec :no!!! why would I??? (he walks to cross the road) am I??? (he mumbled and laughs to himself)

He took a u turn and started to drive towards the hospital to see magnus.... When he saw magnus coming out of the hospital.... Without looking right or left.. He tried to turn…

On seeing alec, magnus eye widened.."watch out" that's the last word leaves magnus mouth before running towards the center of divider and pushing the people running in front of him,he saw alec trying to stand by supporting car which hits him a minute ago and on other hand he Is holding his head which starts to bleed .... .

Magnus ran and supported alec by his shoulder, he carried alec towards the hospital shouting for help from outside..tears started to roll on his cheeks... Alec looks at magnus tears"don't cry, ahhh….if your makeup smudges... mmmm….you look like 'valak' from conjuring “he managed to say in between the pain…