Chapter 27

💖Chapter 27💖

Next morning Alec wakes up early… He stretched himself and saw peacefully sleeping Magnus next to him and placed a feather kiss on his forehead rubbing his already messy spikes …

Maryse: That's too early for your morning Makeouts!!! Hungry ???

Alec: starving mom (he laughed and ran behind his mom to the kitchen)

Maryse: everything okay with you and Magnus???

Alec: Yes, we are good… Why??

Maryse: I felt something different this time…. If you both are fine then I am happy…

Alec: As long as you and Magnus are with me I will be the happiest person in the world..

Maryse and Alec start to laugh at Magnus when he walks unsteadily towards the kitchen on the way smelling coffee, toasts and egg muffins… He is holding his neck, he leans on alecs shoulder with still closing half of his eyes

Magnus: eating without me???(hitting Alec's shoulder)

Alec:I thought you were sleeping… Still it's painful ???? (touching Magnus neck)

Magnus: yes it hurts,I can't turn right or left ...it's ...mmmm…paining

"Here eat this and take some rest in comfortable bed go ".. Maryse said

Magnus: yes ...Maryse food is more important than pain

Alec:hooo… You love mom's food more than you love me???

Magnus: come on you're one of her cooking too(he Whispers inn Alec's ear makes alec to choke his coffee)

Maryse :alec!!!! Magnus has loved my cooking since day one… isn't it magnus???

Alec :Mom… pls stop

Magnus :yes I love your cooking it's always delicious (caressing alec's ruptured lips, winking at him)

Alec blush and his face looks like it's on fire…

Alec:God!!! Magnus go!!! (pushing him towards upstairs)

Maryse :Be nice to your man alec!!!(smiling at magnus)

Magnus:yes be nice to me Alexander (on saying that he walks to the stairs)

Alec rolls his eyes on looking at Maryse…

Maryse :You both look more happier than ever.. I love you both

Alec :yes mom.. I am wondering the same!! (looking behind the way magnus left)

Jace :come on buddy, it's getting late.

I will ask magnus and will join you jace..he ran towards the room upstairs .. He opens the door shouting magnus name to see him holding his neck and closing his eyes in pain..

Alec: hey ..still (he ran and kneel in front of Magnus) ..let me check !!

Magnus heard Jace shouting from downstairs,

magnus :let's go.. We are coming once in a week so we could spend as much as possible with them...I will manage

Alec: no let me do..(holding magnus cheeks)

You go jace, we will join you in the middle . He shouted back to jace and started to kiss magnus by holding his collar..

Alec took him by surprise at first Magnus laughs at alec's behavior and then he melted into the kiss, he pull Alec along with him to the bed, Alec hovering on top of Magnus

And starts to undo his first 2 buttons ..

Magnus: this is how you check on me (holding Alecs shirt and resting his forehead on Alec's)

Alec: turn around (kissing magnus again)

Magnus: what???(he smiles in between the kiss)

Alec: you hear me right!!! Turn!!!

Alec lifts his body a little giving some space for Magnus to move and turn ..

Alec laid on Magnus' back with his thighs on either side of magnus hip bone and pushed Magnus' head to the pillow.. Magnus buried his head in the pillow and gasped when Alec moved his hip a little..

Magnus: alec!!!

Alec:shhhh….I can't fuck you like this, specially not in this position ...so relax!

Alec hold magnus shoulder on both side and start to massage with his thumb , at first he give light pressure and then he increase pressure on the muscle spasm which makes Alec's to gain a loud moan from Magnus

Alec: if you keep moaning like this then i have to shift my position to do something else!!! So mute your moan

Magnus couldn't say anything by now… he just buried his head in a pillow again ..

Alec pulls magnus hair to tilt his head back by one hand and hold his chin and neck with the other hand , he strokes one time on the left and one of the right.. Magnus can hear the bubble breaking sound from his joints ..

Alec: better??( Leaning nearer magnus ear)

Magnus: it's gone man (he laughs at alec's treatment… And happily turn his head right and left to conform)

Alec: then where is my Christmas gifts (still whispering in magnus ear)

He didn't move an inch from where he is sitting

Magnus: what do you want?? (pecking Alec's cheeks)

Alec: you know what I want..( on saying that he pulls Magnus' hair again and starts to kiss him ..his other hand placed stably on the pillow next to magnus head while magnus one hand supporting him and other holding Alecs right cheeks for support.. Alec lying completely on top of magnus with his head tilted towards magnus right side ….

The kiss was sloppy, wetty due to improper positioning. The kiss became a little bit needy and dirty… Alec pulls magnus lower lip while magnus sucking Alecs upper lips… Their tongues fight for dominance but alec gives in for magnus , magnus starts to explore Alec's mouth… Alecs hand tracing down towards magnus shirt…

"come on.. You forget to lock the door or plan to give a free show"Izzy voice makes them get back to reality. .

Alec jumps from bed and sits next to magnus by placing a pillow in his lap ..

Magnus is already lying in his stomach now he is burying his head deep in a pillow…

"Hooo come on!!! I am dying to see this for years and years isn't it magnus?? "Izzy said with a smirk..

Alec: Wait!!! Years and years ??? How long is it going on..???

Magnus closed his eyes. He was in shock, he didn't know what to say now…

Izzy looks magnus apologetically

Alec: how long?? He shout at both of them

Both Izzy and magnus didn't look into alec eyes