Chapter 57

💖Chapter 57💖

3 days have gone very slowly for both of them.. Alec was still working in his office because he is going home for his birthday . He has to finish all his pending work for the week…

Magnus finished his work by afternoon.. He was getting ready at the loft and packing alec's things too… so he can take alec to home straight from the office….

Alec :hey!!!! You packed already??? (on the way walking towards Magnus)

Magnus :yes… I want Maryse food… I am dying for it… let's go (he said throwing alecs back bag)

Alec :so you are not eager about my birthday (he asked annoyingly while catching his bag)

Magnus :why would I… you are the birthday boy.. You should be happy, not me… I am always eager for Maryse food yummmm…. (he said closing his eyes)

Alec :hit him with his back bag) idiot!!!! Where is my gift???

Magnus :on your birthday party (he said handing him a candy)

Alec :i am asking about one i requested (he said laughing on biting the candy)

Magnus :no!!!!

Alec: come on magnus!!!! You have been away from me for the past 2 days… I am your poor Alexander!! isn't it???? (he said pouting)

Magnus :Anything for you but seriously you want me to give a lap dance.. I mean which husband requested a lapdance on his birthday as a present… (he said looking alec in disbelief)

Alec :i will ask for it… because I have sexy dancer with me (he said pulling Magnus towards him)

Magnus :God!!!! You are such an idiot… stop doing that I am not gonna dance in front of you again..

Alec :Let's see.. I will make you

Once they reach home there is none…

Izzy cross them by greeting both of them

Alec :hey izzy where is mom and where are others??? (he asked hugging her tight)

Izzy :first of all I need a little gap to breathe (she said snuggling at alec's chest) mom went shopping.. Others are busy arranging your birthday party tomorrow.. It's for both friends and business partners.. So it should be perfect right magnus!!!!

Magnus :yes!!! I get it…

Izzy :Okay you both take some rest I will be back in an hour

When they reach their bedroom… Alec Hugs magnus from behind… Magnus rubs Alec's hair behind…

Magnus :hey!!! I am going to meet Raphael in an hour.. He wants to buy something for naomi…

Alec loosen his grip on Magnus and walks towards the bed without saying anything…

Magnus :what??? Are you mad at me???

Alec :no!!! (faking his smile)

Magnus :Alexander!!!! Tomorrow is your birthday. I can't go out with him… I want to be with you… so I am going today.. Besides we have time..

On saying that Magnus pushed Alec on the bed… He crawled on top of him to share a passionate kiss… Alec first refuses to kiss him back but he can't deny it because it's been 3 days they share something intense like this..

Magnus traced down to Alec's pale neck, he kissed a little hard, Alec whimpered in his touch.. "Magnus!!! "he said like a whisper…" mmmm… "he said in return still making his way down to alec's collar bone…" I want you!!! "that word from alec is enough fur magnus to lose his control..

Magnus pulls alec shirt over his head and starts to place open kisses on his chest.. Alec took magnus face in his hand…" I don't want any surprises or gifts from you… I want your time magnus… I thought we were friends before so nothing changes but now the moment I felt your love, nothing is the same . I start to crave for your attention…" alec said, closing eyes resting his forehead on magnus..

Before magnus could answer him they both heard the horn sound…

Alec moved himself away from magnus

Magnus :I will be back soon Alexander (he said trying to make eye contact with alec)

Alec :it's okay go!!!! (he said without looking magnus)

Once magnus left the room.. Alec felt alone and empty.. As time passes he looks for magnus text or calls.. He even looks through the window whether he is back home or not…

It's more than 2 hrs, Alec losing his patience.. Magnus called him so many times after that but he didn't take the call.. "we have been away from each other for almost 3 days.. I literally ask some alone time with you… why don't you understand magnus!!!" he mumbled and saw magnus text message ..

magnus text :I will be late Alexander!!! you sleep well… I will be next to you when you wake up.. Sweet dreams 

Alec throws his phone away and holds his head in frustration. He is ready to scream and his headache is back…

Izzy:hey big brother, what are you doing here…??? Your husband was enjoying, drinking, partying in your old school ground.

Alec:i don't care (he said but inside he was fuming in anger)

Izzy:okay!!! (before she open her room door, she heard a bike racing sound)

She saw Alec driving the way to the school… she laugh on looking him and ran to the door, she joins with Simon on the car.,