Chapter 66

💖Chapter 66💖

Alec :laughed out loud..) of course I am not but what is that intense kiss supposed to mean ?? . (he laughed even louder holding his hips)

Magnus :you tricked me!! (he said and about to leave)

Alec pushed magnus back to the bed and climb on top of him by pinning his hand on the sides of his face

Alec :yes I tricked you but why did you kiss me back??? (he asked in husky voice and his breath already hitting in magnus' nose and lips)

Magnus didn't say anything, he closed his eyes and refused to look into his eyes.. But he is happily breathing alec's breath

Alec :I need an answer.. If you don't want me around you then why did you kiss me back??? (he asked raising his voice)

Magnus :because I missed you!!!! (he shouted looking straight into alecs eyes)

Alec didn't need anything else.. He pressed his lips again and this time Magnus took charge.. He tugged alec lips and started to suck like he didn't get it for years… alec smiled at magnus roughness, he was still pining magnus hands on the bed..

He started to pull magnus t-shirt up above his head..meanwhile magnus hand unbuttoning his shirt.. When alec used both his hands to pull Magnus' t-shirt, Magnus took advantage of the moment and twisted them around.. He didn't wait for a second to press his lips on alec again… alec Gasp when he felt magnus fingers brushing his bare chest while unbuttoning his shirt..

To tease alec, magnus took each and every button in slow motion while kissing his neck brutally… alec already had too many marks and hickeys in his neck.. When Magnus sucks his neck a little hard, he slips his hand in Alec's bare chest and draws a circle in it.. "just rip it off" alec said not before roping his own shirt and throwing it somewhere in the bedroom..

"eager… aren't we???" magnus smirked at him.. Before alec could react.. Magnus pins his hand to the bed and starts to place purple flowers on that pale skin… when Magnus took a bit of Alec chest skin in between his teeth.. Alec pushed his chest more towards Magnus' mouth asking for more…

Magnus makes his way down to alec's pants he tried to behave but the view of alec lifting his body from the mattress not at all helping his thought… he tore those pants away… alec laughed out loud on looking down at Magnus.. Magnus places wet kisses on Alec's lower abs. That's it for alec he twists them back and he is on top now all naked… "you are pushing me to the edge" alec said and kissed him hard while his hand worked on magnus pants and boxers..

They were sharing sloppy kisses.. They break the kiss when they need some air.. They moan when their naked skin touches each other..

Alec :how could you Stay away from me!! Mmmm(he said biting magnus chin)

Magnus starts to moan he didn't know whether he is reacting to the pain or alec's lips

Magnus :because you… you hurt me (he said holding alec's shoulder tight like he is gonna disappear at any moment)

"I am sorry… I tried to… but…." he couldn't complete his sentence.. Magnus put his lips on alecs.. "you don't have to explain yourself to me.. I am sorry!!" he said and deepen the kiss

As alec lips start to move to magnus cheeks.. He tilts his head to the same side,, he resists to give access, makes Alec move to the other side of the neck. He giggled and resisted again, making Alec roll his eyes..

" you are testing my patience," Alec said, trying to kiss Magnus' neck.. As the fight goes on.. Alec bite Magnus' shoulder hard.. He screams Alec's name out loud.. But Alec is not in the mood to stop.. He bit his cheeks, collarbone and chest.. Magnus shouts and screams for each bite..it's not like love bites or Hickeys.. It's actually a real bite… he bite his nipple hard and makes Magnus regretting what he did for the past 2 days… alec took one after another and traced down to his abs.. He took a hard bite low below..