Chapter 31

💖Chapter 31💖

Once they enter the loft, magnus walks towards the bedroom… alec stops him by holding his wrist.. "I am sorry to shout at you" he said apologetically "you are forgiven" on saying that magnus ran towards the bathroom..

After sometime, alec walks towards the kitchen where magnus cooking for both of them…. The loft looks strangely silent…

Alec walked towards him and took magnus hand….

Alec :I said I am sorry!!!

Magnus : I said you are forgiven!!! (he still looking at the dish not facing alec)

Alec lift his chin and pull his lower lips with his fingers harshly

Alec :this is how you forgive me… Mmmmm!!!

Magnus :this is how you apologize to me!!!!

Alec chuckles and presses his lips on magnus… he starts to kiss him deeply.. For Which they both were waiting for the whole day… They both feel like home when they are in each other's arms .

On breaking the kiss alec said "I am sorry, it's work pressure.. I didn't mean to take it out on you " he said, placing his forehead on magnus'.. "it's okay.. I get it… I love you" he said placing little kiss on alec's nose

Alec :i am hungry… (holding magnus cheeks)

Magnus :ready!!! Let me shift to the plates.. (he push alec away)

They divide the food and eat it… Alec looks tired than usual.. He is constantly holding his head

Magnus:Does your head hurt???

Alec :yes.. really bad..(closing his eyes)

Magnus:if it's that bad then I will get you some medicine wait…. (he was about to leave)

Alec :no!!! Just do your thing (he gestured like massaging his head)

Magnus smiles and sits alec on the couch… he stands behind him and starts to massage his head… alec feels light… his head is getting better….

Magnus :what am I your personal therapist?? (he ask sarcastically)

Alec :you are my personal so many things magnus bane!! (he said looking at those brown eyes)

Magnus leans to kiss Alec's forehead and places a peck on his lips from behind.. Alec close his eyes to feel that lips… he pulls magnus forehead on his … magnus place it happily, they laugh at each other, and magnus turns to his side to place his cheeks

on Alec's cheeks, they stay like that for sometimes… as alec felt sleepy soon…

Magnus took alec to bed, he tucked him under the cover and snuggled next to him…

Next day morning

Alec :hey guess what??? I made pancakes….what are you still doing hereeeee… (his word stuck In his throat when he opens the door to see magnus shirtless)

Magnus :hey!! Did you see my purple shirt???? (searching in the laundry box)

Alec stand still like he saw a ghost

Magnus :Alexander!!! I am asking you????

Alec :no!!! (he walks towards Magnus and holds him by his waist)

Magnus :what are you doing??? Idiot!!! (he smiles on alecs reaction)

Alec :magnus!!!! you look hot, shame I didn't notice all these years … (he pulls magnus for the kiss…. Not like before the kiss got heaten up… alec pulls magnus along with him to the bed…. As alec fall on bed hitting his leg on bed… magnus fall on top of h

im… they didn't break the kiss)

Alec rolls them around… and they continue their kiss, his lips Trace down to magnus neck… magnus hand caressing alecs back..they both lost in their moments.. Alec keeps on getting down.. But magnus held his face to stop ..

Magnus :no!! Don't go further!! I am losing control

Alec :who told you to be in control with me…

I really want to go further… (he starts to kiss magnus collar bone.. Magnus rolls them over now he is on the top he keeps on kissing alecs lips and places a purple Hickey down on his neck…his hands roaming under alecs shirt.. Alec couldn't hold his hand still it's keep on rubbing on magnus back… After 5 mints of hot makeout they decided to stop….

Magnus :u have no idea how much I want this… as much as I want this, I am afraid to rush into this so let's take it slow alec!!! (resting his forehead on alec)

Alec :(chuckles) yes…

On the way to office

Alec:hey this weekend, may be Friday

.. It's my MD's birthday party.. So join with me..

Magnus :aren't we going home this weekend (he asks disappointedly).

Alec :of course we are.. Mostly the party is on Friday night so we can go by Saturday morning..

Magnus :okay (he smiles brightly)

Alec :missing everyone????

Magnus just nodded and placed his head on alecs shoulder….

Alec :am I not taking care of you properly??? (he asked hesitantly)

Magnus :shut up… I just miss them.. It's nothing do with you or us

Alec :But still you didn't answer my question??? Am I not taking care of you properly??? (he parks his bike outside magnus' hospital)

Magnus :no!!!! I love you… You take good care of me… like you did this morning (he winks at alec making alec roll his eyes)

Alec :don't tempt me…. I am trying to be a good boy

Magnus:you are always… then why do you think I fell for you??? (pinching alecs cheeks)

Alec :enough of your lovey dovey, now go //!!

Magnus :yes sir…