Chapter 81

💖Chapter 81💖

Magnus :Excuse me!!!( He disappeared through the doorway, he is not good at holding emotions nowadays sometimes it's too much for him to take but he can't blame Alec either..he thought that it's all his own fault..)

He was pacing on the empty corridor "relax!!! Magnus.. Relax!!! don't get mad.. This isn't the alec who fell in love with you.

He is new but the alec who loves you is still there somehow inside his head… so relax.!!!you can do it.. Realx !" He held his head repeating the words...he leaned his head on the wall and he remembered the alec's smile which he used to see every morning when he wakes up , that makes him better.that face is the anchor for him to hold himself from drifting Down everytime.. He smiled through tears but jumped all of sudden when Davina patted his shoulder…

Magnus :jezzz!!! What are you doing here? (he asked with total horror in his face)

Davina :I am done with my work…. Ummm… Alec asked me to call you.

Magnus nodded in return…

She patted his shoulder again and left…

He opened the door and looked at alec with a smile tugged face… alec smile nervously in retrun

Magnus :/hey!! Do you ask for me??? What? Do you Need anything??? (trying to act normal by adjusting alec's blanket)

Alec :no!!! Where do you gone???

Magnus :mmm.. I forget soemthing in my room so went to take it back… why???

Alec :no!!! I thought you were upset with me because I said our secret to davina in past(he said apologetically)

Magnus:no.. I am not… why should I get upset about it… (he said smiling again)

Alec :magnus.. I am sorry!! (he said looking at the floor)

Magnus :alec!!! It's okay… we had a deal like, we can be with anyone we love… Kira, Nick, even Dr.Dany knows our secret now… so it's okay you can share it with your friend too… I don't mind and I am not upset..(he said pinching and shaking alec's nose which makes alec's smiles wider)

But soemthing about Dany bothering alec but he can't figure out what it is…

Alec thought" what if Dany is Magnus' love or hookup… Dan is handsome but he can't imagine Magnus with anyone else.. 

He knows it's wrong to judge him or invade his privacy but he can't get that thought out of his head… he cursed himself, why is he thinking like that? Magnus deserves to be with whoever he wants and why he cares about it… it's all confusing… one thing was sure about him, he doesn't want to share him with anyone else …" on thinking about that he pouted and lost in his thoughts…

Magnus looked at him seriously yet sarcastically…

Magnus :what is that pout is for??? (he tapped alec's pouting lips playfully)

Alec :nothing (he give his nervous smile again)

Before Magnus questions him further Maryse enters into the room… her face looks tired and stressed…

Alec :Mom!!! What happened???

Maryse :It's our business calls …I don't know what to do.. It's frustrating me….

Magnus :Mom… you go I will take care of him… he is not a kid.. He is grown up buffalo.. (he said with a smirk)

Alec :thank you!!! (he smiled sarcastically at magnus)mom.. I will be fine.. You go and take care of our family business. This idiot is here to take care of me.. (he pointed at magnus)

Maryse rolled her eyes at alec…

Maryse :okay I will go but once you get discharged from this hospital…and magnus!!!i talked to izzy on phone (magnus closed his eyes knowing that what had happened) alec and Maryse laughed at magnus reaction..

Magnus :she is mad at me right???

Maryse :yes she said she is coming back on the next flight but I said there is nothing to worry…this is her dream to work on this project so she understood what I Said… But she is still mad at you.. It's your job to convince her (Maryse said that with a smile)

Magnus :okay!!! I will talk with her later… (he said waving his hand in air)

Maryse :alec!!! Izzy wants to talk to you too.. Call her once you get back to home

Alec :yes mom…

Magnus looked at Maryse questioningly.. Maryse nodded with a smile.. "I explained everything to her.. About Alec's situation… so she won't take any risk dying, worry magnus" Maryse said…

Alec :what risk???? (he asked raising his eyebrows)

Magnus: about infusing your lost memory.. I told you we will take baby steps. Okay!!!

Alec nodded with a smile

++++++++after 3 days alec gets recovered and ready for the discharge.. Dr. Richard and Dr. Daniel takes their time for a complete check up…they did final post-op scan and everything is clear… Alec said thanks to Dr. Richard and dan.. Because Dan is the one who helped him to deal with his memory problem psychologically…

Dr. Dan :Okay alec!!! take your memories like a tablet.. Dose by dose.. Day by day.. No rushing into this.. Your memory box is right next to you (he patted Magnus' shoulder, Magnus smiled and Alec didn't take his eyes away from them) take your time.. Enjoy your life young man… future is more important than past

Those words made some sense so Alec nodded with a smile…

they are ready to get back home… Maryse was there with them all day and she was tired too…

Once they entered the loft alec saw the king size photo of magnus and him hanging on the wall in the center of the living room.. He looked at the photo in wow… and smiled at mags.. Mags smiles wide on looking at him…

Magnus :It's taken at Kira's engagement party.

Alec :They got engaged,??? My bad I forget so many sweet memories…

Magnus thought for a second and whispered back without his knowledge "really sweet"..his eyes went glassy, Alec looked at him suspiciously, magnus noticed that and looked aside to hide his face from alec..

It's almost night when they reach the loft..

Magnus :Mom you sleep in the guest room.. I will take the couch (he said helping Alec to Lay in their bed…)

Alec :why!??? You can sleep here.. That's what we always do.. (he asked sleepily)

Magnus :It's okay.. Ummm.. You need some space to relax.. That hospital bed wouldn't be comfortable for you.. So..

Alec :Shut up!!! Don't be dramatic..since when the couch is more comfortable than the bed… you slept on the couch for the past 5 days… Just sleep here.. (he said,, gesturing him to lay next to him )

Maryse smiled at them and left shaking his head with a smile.. 

Magnus lay next to Alec and slept facing towards alec… he saw the most loveable person in front of his eyes.. He doesn't know where his life is going right now,,,How it's gonna end and what is waiting on his way but he knows only one thing… This past 6 months with his Alexanders is worth everything..

He always imagined his love life with Alec but Alec proved that imagination is nothing infront of reality that Alec gave to him… he smiled on looking at those lake faces, It's like a friction for magnus and he used to kiss him in sleep, before and after sleep too,it's a bit of a struggle for him to hold himself now .. Thinking about their happy moments, he leaned close to kiss Alec's lips without his knowledge.. but he suddenly pulled himself away when Alec frowned in sleep…" idiot… you are taking advantage" he cursed himself and turned to the other side, he facing the wall, he couldn't sleep but he tried to close his eyes and all he felt is alec's strong arms wrapping around his neck from behind..

Alec did it casually in sleep but to the other person it triggers some memories which gives him a pleasant pain right now.. He can't push that hand away, he can't gig him back either.. It's like a hell of torture to him… he held himslef back and ease his pain by shedding it down…