Chapter 5

💖Chapter 5💖

At present day on engagement party :-

Maryse :alec!! before I am handing this company over to you... I need you to work somewhere else for a year, where no one knows much about lightwoods.... Put your smartness, hardwork and talents, earn monthly salary.. Learn some stratergies and then get back to rule your kingdom...

She handed visiting card to alec which is at the other end of the city

Maryse: magnus I want you to be with alec so work in this hospital nearer to alecs office, there you can explore more patients OTs and OPs.alecs office and the hospital you are going to work shares same cafeteria.. So you both can meet more often in work... I booked a loft nearer your working place you both gonna live there and start your life

On saying that she handed a visiting card to magnus and joins the party

Magnus :can we talk alec?? (dragging alec to nearer room)

Alec :magnus wait...( He laughs inbetween because he knows what gonna happen next)

On closing the door of that room, Magnus pulls both of their coat and place it on the chair nearer... Alec starts to run behind the couch to get away from magnus

Magnus :don't you dare to move.. Mmm.. what did I do to you??? Huh??? Look at the mess you have made??I am not going anywhere and I am not leaving my fiends here.. What about cat, Raphael and ragnor... (on saying that he jumps on couch and pull alecs hair and start to rotate like a kids fight)

Alec :ahhh magnus... I don't see this coming... We will figure this out.. We will come every weekend here or we will invite them to our loft.. Ahhhhh....magnus... (holding magnus shirt on one hand and his hand which holds his hair on other hand)

Magnus :he loosen his grip) fine try to keep your words...(adjusting alecs hair) does it hurts? Even It hurts I don't care, you deserved it...

Alec :(giggle) no .(They put their coat back and walk into the hall...)

Half of them busy in partying.. Half of them looking at malec like they are coming from their hot makeout session....

They both look everyone confusingly and joins the party…