"No. " I said sheepishly. I squinted my eyes. "I thought he would yell at me!"I said to him in a hushed yell.

"Who yell at you? " Ravi came over with Ken. Ken gasped and pointed to my leg. He touched my ankle.

"It's so pretty!" He exclaimed. "Is it covering the scar fully?" He asked looking up. I nodded.

"What's going-" Leo cut off. I looked up sheepishly. "You fucking did it again. " he said, his eyes set in a glare.

"Sorry Oppa, its cute though." I said, while twisting my ankle for him to see it.

"Yeah Oppa, its so cute. " Peniel laughed as he came around behind me on the swing. I looked up and laughed. He grabbed on and leaned back behind me.

"Aw, you and Oppa, so cute. " I said and poked his stomach. He nodded and looked over to Leo with a smirk on his face.

"I know, if only Oppa will notice me." Peniel said sighing. He struck out a pose. His hand on the top of his hip and his other had flaunted in the air. "I take care of myself so well, but he looks over me." He said, faking being exhausted.

"Peniel hyung, no one likes you. " Sungjae said. Peniel openly gasped.

"What about Penjae?" He cried out. "What about our ship?" He asked. "Do I mean nothing to you?" He asked.

Sungjae looked over his shoulder. He pointed to the ground. "The dirt means more to me. " he said and walked away.

Peniel snarled, his upper lip curling up as he started walking after him. "Yo, Pisshead." Peniel called as he chased after him. Sungjae was laughing.

"Aren't they fun?" Eunkwang asked aloud. His sigh heavy in the air. We looked over to see Minhyuk, Hyunsik, and Hongbin playing on the playground.

Haekyeon sighed and threw his arm around Eunkwang's shoulders. "Our boys." He said heavy and in a parent voice. All the dissappointment in just two words.

I laid back later that night, sleep drifting over my features. I pushed my head deeper into the pillow. I closed my eyes, I remembered the way he looked at me, the pain in his eyes.

If I hadn't stopped myself, I would have pulled my arms around his torso. I would have felt his chest against my cheek. I would have relished in the warmth he had. I would have done so many things.

I'm still wondering if I did the right things.

Sehun's POV

I sat back, watching a drama in the common room. I looked over when the door opened. Jongin slipped in with Hee-Young on his arm. Their giggles filling my ears. I looked away.

I stopped talking to all of the girls, I can't even look their way anymore. It hurts too much.

When Jessie left SM, Yvonne went up to Main vocal and Sang took her spot. It disgusted me what really happened, after Jess left, Mi-Ok blew up. She was on a rampage after the performance. She was yelling at Sang, at everyone. Depression hit most of them.

When it was announced that she was leaving SM, everyone took it hard. It felt like we couldn't breath, that it was impossible. I felt horrible. I didn't want that to be our end. I can't let that just end like that.

Its been a week since I seen her. Since she stumbled in the coffee shop full of giggles.

They were laughing in the corner of the kitchen. A couple of months after the ordeal they got together, so did Yvonne and Kyungsoo, and Chen and Ja-Eui. It was mainly them depending on each other. JinHai went through a horrible year since they left.

There was several scandals and larger amount of stock drops. I'm not really sure what happened, but after their second album, Capsule, They were getting so much negative attention Hi-Sook blew up in front of fans. She started drinking then.

They have been getting better thanks to the guys.

They were all so close. Sometimes I can't bear it when they talk to me about their girls.

It just reminds me of the one I lost.

I looked over when Chanyeol was running into the room. I perked an eyebrow up. "Hyung?" I asked as his eyes were wide. He had his tablet in hand.

"You aren't going to believe this." He said exasperated. I sat up, Jongin and Hee-Young stopped laughing and rounded over.

"What is it?" Jongin asked. Chanyeol looked to me unsure, but I nodded to urge him on.

"Jessie and Dae are preforming at the MAMA awards." Chanyeol said. What?  I noticed how Hee-Young froze in the corner of my eye.

"Jessie?" She asked quietly.

"Yeah," Chanyeol said. "It was confirmed an hour ago. They're preforming a song from the Change me album and Jessie is doing a solo too, something from her solo debut album." Chanyeol said gruffly.

"Oh, that's good..." Hee-Young said quietly. "I hope she's doing good. " She said and sat down. Her eyes on the floor.

"She is." Jongin said and we snapped our heads to him. We thought we weren't going to say anything about seeing her the other day. We didn't want to stir up any trouble. He looked to us and shrugged. "What? Should we just hide everything? Maybe she could help."

"Help with what?" Hee-Young asked. Her head perking up.

"Getting her to talk to all of us again. " Tao said coming into room. He leant his body against the wall opposite of us. I told him everything.

"You're what?" Her voice raised as her eyes darted from Tao to Jongin and then to me. "Are you serious?" She asked. I nodded.

"Don't you want to see her again?" Jongin asked. He sat down next to her on the other couch. His hand rested on the top of her knee. She looked up.

"Of course. " she said. "What are you guys doing? What happened? start from the beginning." She said and I nodded.

"We saw her the other day." I began. "At a coffee shop, down in that section we always go to, to avoid fans, she was there with Dae and the guys from that other band. What was it again?" I asked looking to Jongin.

"Btob, they're a band from Cube entertainment too. " Jongin answered.

"Yeah, we saw her with them. " I continued. "Before we had any chance to talk to her, that Dae guy pulled her out." I said. I remember the way she looked at me before I dropped my eyes.

"So what are you guys going to do?" Hee-Young asked.

"Well," Chanyeol took over. "We were planning something a lot more complicated before, now cause of the performance, its easier. " He said and I nodded in answer.

"So what's the first step?" She asked. We really planned it out then.