Thinking about the icy heart that lay beneath Stella’s cold exterior, Erin couldn’t help but chuckle.

culls and locked Stella in the birdcage. Standing up, facing Henry, he stared at that annoying face for a few seconds before taking out a folding knife from his pocket…

As he opened the knife, he slowly walked towards Henry with heavy steps. When Stella, who was behind him, saw what Erin held in his hand, her face turned pale.

“Erin, what are you going to do?”

Erin scraped the sharp edge of the knife with his fingertip. Under his calm and dark expression were eyes filled with hostility…

“I’m going to destroy the person you love-”

In the next second, the knife in his hand aimed directly at Henry’s wrist. He raised the knife and swiftly cut the tendons. inside…

“Ah-”

Henry woke up in pain. In his blurry vision, he saw Erin’s extremely dark eyes. Before he could fully focus, another wave of intense pain hit him…

He realized that the tendons in his hands had been severed by Erin-

Henry was in too much pain to speak, but he could faintly hear Stella’s heart-wrenching scream-

Henry is a doctor, he’s a doctor! He still has to perform surgeries for people! How could you cut his tendons!”

The sound of tearful screams tore through the air, causing Henry to slowly lift his head. Beads of cold sweat dripped down, falling onto his eyelashes, obstructing his view.

But he still saw Stella, crying until she was exhausted, locked in a birdcage. She desperately struggled to break free from the handcuffs, but no matter how hard she tried, she couldn’t escape. The feeling of powerlessness made Henry slowly smile…

“Stella, don’t be afraid, it’s okay…”

Even though he was in so much pain, he still comforted her. This made Stella feel even more guilty and miserable. She went mad, tearing at the handcuffs, scraping her wrists and drawing blood, but still couldn’t break free…

Erin looked at this pitiful couple and suddenly burst into laughter, “You truly love each other…”

Erin threw away the knife in his hand and walked slowly towards Stella, looking down at her from above, “Stella, how does it feel to have your heart torn apart?”

Was it as agonizing as he is?

With her eyes bloodshot, Stella stared at Henry’s bloodied hands. The light in her eyes suddenly dimmed, leaving only despair…

illingness to even look at herself intensified Erin’s anger. The tall man quickly walked over to Stella and grabbed her face.

But even when he lifted her face, Stella still didn’t look at him. Her colorless eyes seemed unable to focus, as if she was looking at him and yet not looking at him. This appearance clearly showed that she had lost all hope because of Henry’s injury…

Seeing how much she loved Henry, Erin’s jealousy deepened. He angrily let go of Stella, using too much force. The back of Stella’s head hit the iron pole, making a loud noise…

Realizing his mistake, Erin quickly tried to show concern, but Henry’s voice came from behind him faster, “Stella, are you okay?!”

Upon hearing that urgent voice, Erin’s hand slowly retracted…

Stella, dazed from the impact, was about to shake her head in response when she heard Henry angrily berating Erin, “You rapist! You hurt Stella and kidnapped her, and now you’re using violence against her! Are you even a man?!”