Wait why was he here?

I raised my eyebrows and looked him up and down. "And why have you graced me with your presence today, Philo?"

He gasps and holds his hand to his chest. "Can I not visit my dearest friend? Oh you wound me Zeph." He pouted, his smile lines engraved his face as he did so.

The wind currents move too fast.. How did he get here so early? Surely there was traffic in the wind currents?

Oh you've got to be kidding me.. Philo only visits me if he has great gossip, if a new pastry was made at my kingdoms local bakery or if something drastic happened to one of us.

"I heard you are to be married to the Kings of the once hidden kingdom, the kingdom that holds the most power leaving others to shame." He snaked around me and pulled me to the garden.

My palace garden was filled with flowers that traveled gracefully in the wind, since the kingdom element was based off of air it was windy most of the time.

"Well yes, however I hate the idea of marrying them, I do not love them so why do I have to marry them..? I am the most upset as of right now." I sighed and rested my head on Philo's shoulder.

His smile weaken and he wrapped his arms around me. "Well maybe they need an heir, and who knows! You may fall in love at first sight, I heard they are true eye blessings."

I groaned at his excuse in trying to cheer me up.

"I am infertile and out of all of the males that can give birth that are of royal entity they pick me.. a prince who is from a Kingdom that is not respected by its people." I grab a dandelion and blow upon it watching the tiny pieces of the flower stray away.

Philo of course had something to say to that, he always tried his best to cheer me up.

"Well maybe the people of Galespire will respect its rulers once you Marry the kings." He bumped shoulders with me.

I shrugged.

"I guess."

Two servants made their way to the both of us with lowered eyes. "Your royal highness." They say in unison bowing, both visually flinch when they see Philo. "Prince of Eclipsara." They bow once more.

I stand.

"What is needed of me now?" I rubbed my forehead.

"The tailor is here to measure you for your wedding attire, we were told to announce to you that your wedding will take place in two days."

My eyes widened and tiny gusts of wind emitted from the palms of my hands before I clenched my fists stopping them.

I smile at the servants nodding. "You shall lead me and Philo to the tailor."

—-
The measurement process was tiring, I wanted to.. how can I say this in the most respectful way possible..? I wanted to blow the tailor head off with the sharpest gust of wind known to mankind.

My father watched me get measured with those dark eyes of his.

"May I recommend something.. please?" The tailor stands back and smiles up at me.

I look down at the lady with raised eyebrows.

"U-uhm id say you lay off on the biscuits and cakes royal highness.." 

My eyes widened

the tailor looked nervous, it's as if my father forced her to say so. I looked in her aprons pocket and a few silver coins made themselves known. He paid her.

Philo scoffed, about to say something but he's interrupted by my father.

I look him into his eyes.

"I believe the Tailor is right.. you've plump up these past few days..." he huffed out before snapping his fingers.

Servants from outside rushed into the fitting room and tended to my father's orders which was to change my diet.

This isn't the first time he has altered my diet, he's done it multiple times, since I was the golden child and finished my studies earlier than my siblings I was marked as so, meaning I was in his hands, he controlled me so I could be anything but a flaw.

I didn't say much. There was nothing to say to this.. it was very ignorant.

"Well Mr Seraphinius, I must say Zeph has been watching his weight.. he's been starving himself night and day.." Philo tried to defend me but my father payed him no mind.

I sat down on one of the many sofas in the room and laid back.

I hate being a prince... It's horrible!

——————

Betreloum is a fuck ass name 😭