◇Dream, or Nightmare?

The morning is as usual.

Especially for the Cybertronian in Apex Form. As the sun slightly rose from the East, piercing its warm and blinding light into the heavens, the day has began.

Blammm! The door into the boy's room blasted open, revealing a slightly messy long scarlet-haired individual standing at the entrance, "Get up and good morning, everyone!"

At the sound of the blast, it awoke almost everyone in the dark room. Gray on one bed, Natsu and Happy sharing another immidiately shot up. As for Mini Apex who is asleep on the wooden dressing table, he remains immobile...

"Erza?" Groggy Gray rubs his left-eye, adjusting his sight.

"What's the deal-?" Natsu brings back his arms, resting on his elbows, "...It's damn in the morning!"

Entering the room, ignoring their complaints, Erza made way to the prone mechanical puppy, "Haru, let's go- *Picks up!* ...We're taking a bath immediately!"

She received no replies from the motionless puppy. His head, and limbs remain dangling as though he is dead on site.

Lifting his head, "*Sweatdrop* ...He ain't replying, Erza..." Happy comments.

"It doesn't matter..." Her gaze immediately becomes sharp, emitting a deathly glare directed at the three on the bed and her voice becomes deeper and stern, "...What does is you three getting ready before I come back- Is that clear-?"

Shooting up to their feets, Gray, Natsu and Happy replies while saluting, "YES MA'AM!!!"

She exits the room, and enters her room shared with Wendy and Carla. Upon leaving, Natsu and Gray begins to race to the showers... Which of course led to them quarrelling on who's to bath first...

"Hmmm~" Wendy leans forward, placing both hands on her knees, "...Errr... Erza, is Haru even awake-?" She analyzes the inactive puppy laying on Erza's bed.

As for Carla, she is standing on the bed, beside the prone puppy, "This really looks unsettling..."

As Erza began to strip off her pyjamas, she assures the blue-haired Sky Dragon Slayer, "He's just still asleep~ This just makes it easier for me to bath him, which he doesn't like..."

"*Sweatdrop...* ...O-Of course..." In unison, Carla and Wendy replied.

With inactive Mini Apex wrapped under Erza's right-hand, she enters the bath as though she has dragged a carcass in with her, "Well, at least we have bathed first, Wendy~ Otherwise, it would have been awkward..."

"Agreed..."

-----

Setting foot into the bathtub containing warm water, a long sigh of relief breathed out her mouth, "Ahhhh~ A warm bath from the cold night~"