Wings of Despair

Sorry this took so long... I was busy plotting the future story... hehe

----

Haru P.O.V

'This is it... The most powerful demon of Zeref's creation and Tartaros' Guildmaster, E.N.D...'

I noticed that unlike every other tomes where they are suppose to be normal, this one however feels suspicious... Instead of being sealed away inside the book, it felt like E.N.D is alive because I could sense life radiating from it...

Grabbing a Talisman from my thigh, I place it on the tome

Grabbing a Talisman from my thigh, I place it on the tome. Later, black-plated shards starts to crawl around, encasing the book creating a tight metallic box. Afterwards, I place the tome-sized metal box behind my waist.

'Now... all that's left is to study more about E.N.D. Whatever happens, I must not let anyone or anything touch this book...'

"[Haru we've got incoming... Demons are inbound...]" Apex suddenly calls me. In haste, I immediately bolt back to their position.

When I arrived standing on a small cliff, I saw five total, four Demons and Gray's father

When I arrived standing on a small cliff, I saw five total, four Demons and Gray's father. Conversing along with them are Natsu, Juvia, Gray and Gajeel.

'I manage to defeat one of the Demon Gates...' Slowly, I place an armoured hand on my face and my eyes narrows, "...Which one of you demons is Tempester...?"

In surprise, everyone including Natsu and the others gazes around in shock.

"Who was that-?!"

"Telepathy-"

"This voice..."

"He's here..."

"Haru..."

"What do you want-?!"

Ting- 'It's him-!' At that last moment, I saw one of the demons answered my question. It came from a dark-skinned, young man with long, neck-length hair, and muscle-bound arms and chest.