Peace Warp?

~~Timeskip training for GMG~~

Haru P.O.V

While we're training for the Grand Magic Games at the beach, one of Lucy's Spirits pops up from below her. A woman in a maid's uniform, she has pink-colored hair and
black-plated chains around her wrists.

"Princess, I have terrible news..." The maid said blandly.

'I've never seen a Celestial Spirit before. I wonder what would the others look like...' Zoning out looking at the maid Spirit.

"Virgo, what are you doing here?" Lucy inquires in confusion, so the pink-haired woman wearing the maid outfit's name, is Virgo.

"The Celestial Spirit World is on the brink of destruction..." She bows down, "...Please help us-"

"Your world is on a brink of destruction?" Sis ask with a serious, worried face.

Then Natsu smashes his fists together with a smirk, "Then of course we'll help ya guys, we are friends after all~!"

"Please change into these Celestial Garments and then I shall take you there." Virgo instructs passing everyone clothes, she even gives me some.

She gave me the same clothes that Natsu wore, yellow-blue in colour. Although I don't wear clothes, I just scanned the clothes and I switched into those clothes I scanned but made of metal.

"Is everyone ready?" Virgo asks while looking at us.

"Aye!" They replied.

Lucy then yells with her fist in the air, "Take us to the Celestial Spirit World Virgo~!"

The next thing we knew, we're floating up into the sky and through the stars. It's like I'm back in space. Stars and planets filled the atmosphere and a rainbow path leads all over the place.

3rd P.O.V

"The Celestial Spirit World, is beautiful..." Haru said aloud.

When the group landed on the ground on a random globe, lots of Spirits suddenly came rushing over to Lucy smiling happily and talking in joy.

"Are they the rest of Lucy's Spirits...?" Haru ask Wendy, whispering by her ear.

Wendy than replies with a cheerful voice, "Yes they are Haru~!"

In the sky above, dark green-shaded clouds appears and clumps together. It forms itself into a huge armoured man with a notable moustache, looking down with folded arms. His cloak flows slightly and is studded with stars.

"Celestial Spirit King~!" Lucy calls out walking ambling forward.

"My old friend..." His deep voice echoes around as he is looking at Lucy.

"Is it true, your world is on the brink of destruction?" Lucy inquires worrily, with a hand over her chest.

"Hmm..." The king hums with a frown and folded arms, "...Smile~!" He suddenly grins ear-to-ear down at everyone.

"Huh?" She is confused, with her eyes widen.

"Lucy and friends, I have requested your presence so that we might honour your remarkable return from the prison of time~!" He says smiling at Lucy and then at everyone.

He than swings open his arms, "Now, let us celebrate~!"

Lucy then turns to Virgo, "I thought you were facing destruction!?" She assumed aloud.