The Garden

3rd P.O.V

Chapati then makes the big reveal, "...HAAARUUUU SCAAARLEEET!" The crowd cheers as this event is the mark of a lifetime. Two Wizard Saints will be fighting together in the Grand Magic Games.

On Haru's side, he is smirking, everybody around can feel the confidence radiating from him, 'This should be interesting~'

"It is said that Haru was known as Jet-Black Scarlet. On Tenrou Island however, his story drastically changed. Not only he is known as The Wizard who severed an arm of the Black Dragon, Haru became the youngest wizard who is attained the rank of the the most powerful wizards in all of Ishgar, The Four Emperors of Ishgar!" Chapati announces then the audiences cheers.

"YEAHHH!!!"

At Lamia Scale's side, the competing Team cheers on for Jura, "Good luck out there Jura!" Sherria waves. He continues walking into the arena.

As Jura kepts on walking, the crowd starts cheering for him, "Woohoo, go Jura!"

"This is gonna be great!" A guy adds on.

At Fairy Tail Team B's side, they stand at the end of the dark tunnel, cheering on for the teenage-looking human who is a Cybertronian.

"Well I guess luck isn't on your side today, Scarlet..." The only thing Laxus said folding his arms.

"Who would've thought that you'd be forced to fight Jura..." Mira says trying to cheer for Haru.

"He's just a bald priest! Are you really sure he's that strong?" With folded arms, Gajeel raise his voice at her.

Mira then place her hand on her cheek then says, "I don't think me and Erza would win against him in a 2-on-1 fight..."

While looking straight at the arena, he talks with a serious tone which made the two Dragon Slayers in his group smirk widely, "To be quite honest you guys, Jura is very easy to defeat~"

The moment he said that phrase, his teammates widens their eyes to Haru's confidence. He than walks into the arena, "It's Jet-Black Scarlet. Look at his armour, it looks cool~!"

"Make us proud Haru!"

"Is it me, or does his armour look like is merged with him..."

"Whatever his armour is, it looks cool~!"

Haru P.O.V

As I'm walking towards Jura, I summoned Heiwa on my back. After it fully forms, I detach and hold the sheathed black-plated Japanase Longsword in my left hand.

When we both stopped at the center, I offer him a handshake, "It's good to see you again, Jura~"

He than grabs my hand with his huge solid hand and shook once, Shake~ "You too, Sir Haru~" In a deep tone with a smirk.

I then walk backwards a few feet and look at him. He is waiting for me to get ready, "My sincere apologies. Even if you're the youngest amongst the Wizard Saints, I will not be holding back..." He says with a solid smirk.

I lift up my black sheathed sword holding in the middle of the scabbard and reply him back, "And nor will I, Jura."

'Is being an Emperor that big of a deal?'

"FAIRY TAIL B'S JET-BLACK SCARLET AN EMPEROR, GOING HEAD‐TO‐HEAD WITH LAMIA SCALE'S IRON ROCK, A WIZARD SAINT. The match of the year will now begin~!"

BWONG! The sound of the gong.

3rd P.O.V

The bald wizard knows that he is facing one of the most powerful wizards in the whole continent, he maintains his smirk and swiftly raises up his right hand with two fingers, "HPMH!!!"