Truth behind the Festival

~~Several Hours Later, Midnight~~

3rd P.O.V

At night, everybody is at Bar Sun trying to pass the time by partying. Natsu childishly brawls with Gray, Wendy is talking with Carla. As for Haru, he transformed into Mini Apex, sleeping in Erza's arms while she is feasting on her Strawberry Shortcake.

"Awww~" Mira places a hand on her cheek.

KA-BLAM!

After that conversation, Gajeel steps into the bar with an irritated look, "If I ever see another minecart again, it'll be too soon."

"Geez Gajeel, where did you run off to? You missed the fight..." Natsu complains to his partner.

Gajeel leans above Natsu's face irritated for his unreasonable action, "For real-?! I just spent half the day crawling out of that hole thanks to Lavabrain who put me down there-!"

Natsu looks up and wonders, "Really?..." He looks at Gray and points at Gajeel, "...Did I do that?"

Gray sweatdrops, "How many brain cells are you left with anyways...?"

Gajeel rubs the back of his neck, "*Sigh* Anyways where's Scarlet and Wendy? I believe that he already told you where we're goin'..."

Erza passes sleeping Mini Apex onto Wendy and told her to take care of him until he awakes. The Dragon Slayers along with their Exceeds and Haru then makes their way to the Graveyard, what they realized is that Gray and Lucy decided to tag along.

When Mini Apex woke up, he realized that he is in Wendy's arms then speaks to Gajeel, "So, Black Steel finally comes back from the ground... I placed Nanites in everyone for a reason you know." He complains which everyone in the cave could hear.

"Look, I'm sorry Scarlet, when you get a look at this you'd be dropping jaws later on..." He continues walking.

"Speaking of graveyard, what did you find Gajeel?" Wendy wonders asking her friend.

"Wendy, why are you carrying me?" Haru blushes looking down.

She than replies, "Erza told me to take care of you until you wake up." She smiles looking at Mini Apex.

"Well, I'm awake. Can you please put me down Wendy?" He looks up at her, she then slowly places him down.

"I think I understand why Erza likes to carry you like this sometimes~" Wendy comments.

"What's that?" Mini Apex inquires telepatically at the tiny blue-haired girl.

"Just like Carla, you're warm to hold onto even though your body is made of metal~"

Mini Apex, even Carla sweatdrops to her reason, "...Oookay... Can you please put me down...?"

"Ouh, sure~"

From Mini Apex, he transforms into his Apex Form than continues walking. At the side of his body, he equips a headlight which literally brightens up the entire place.