☆He who returns

3rd P.O.V

After Predaking rips out Peace Warp's Spark with his jaw, he instantly devoured it, shocking everyone. As for the latter, she grimaced, "This is getting tedious..." He remarks.

"Gggghhhh... I couldn't agree more~" She replies, slowing regenerating the gash mark on her chest.

"WAKE UP, PEACE WARP-!!!" Sora roars in a commanding tone, clenching tightly onto Heiwa with his left-hand, "...ARE YOU GOING TO LET HER GO HER OWN WAY WITH YOUR BODY-?!?!"

"IT IS FUTILE-!!!" Peace Warp echoes, twitching her finger on her right-hand, summoning her lance that was impaled through Predaking, Chiuuu! It blitzes into her hand, leaving a large gapping hole through his body... "...I AM NOT THE SAME PEACE WARP AS I WAS BEFO---"

PIERCE.............!

In that split second, what unfolded made everyone lost beyond words... 

"Im... po... ssi... ble..." Peace Warp uttered in agony.

Smirk~... Sora standing upside-down on a distance planet smirks, "So you are still in there, Peace Warp~..."

The lance that she summoned within her right-hand, instantly rocketed and impaled herself... It was as though her arm has a mind of its own...

"WHAT?!" The humans, and Exceeds exclaims in shock.

"She impaled herself?!" Wendy and Carla questions.

"No..." Erza denies, "...The Spirit King didn't impale herself... More like... her arm was possessed-" She then turns to face the Human Form on the dead planet.

"What happened-...?" Peace Warp questions in disbelief, the turns up to him, "...WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME-?!" Slowly, her body begins to turn into solid black-colored Elemental Metal. Turning her into a living statue...

Yooom-... Lightly leaping off the dead planet, Sora easily maneuvers himself, changing his balance, hovering beside Predaking, "Peace Warp liberated me from despair and anguish, so I decided to return that favour~" The dragon states, "...You, Rhongomyniad, cannot be destroyed because you are part of Peace Warp... Same goes for him too..."

"You should have already known that-" Then, the Human Form speaks, "...We both laid our weaknesses on the table, only once amongst ourselves a long time ago. Should one of us, you, go rogue, the other will use all means to suppress the threat..."

"What are they yappin' about?!" Gajeel remarks with a sweat, "...I don't get it at all-"

"The Spirit King's weakness?" Princess Hisui echoes, "...But what is their weakness?"

"Whatever those weaknesses may be, he already demonstrated already..." Erza gazes at the lance impaled herself, "...One of it required ripping out the Spirit King's Spark..."

Lucy amongst the lot, clenches her fist in pain that such a thing must be done...

"This is not over yet-" Rhongomyniad growls lowly before bursting, "...I WILL DESTROY EVERYTHING-!!!"

"We both know that you are the incarnation of <Peace>, not destruction-" Sora instantly howls in reply, "...That is my role- Or at least that was my role... One cannot be without the other- That is what I believe in! And so does he..."

"That person possessing the Emperor's body roles... is to destroy?" Colonel Arcadios exclaims in disbelief.

"He said was..." Wendy assured.