The Four Dragons

3rd P.O.V

After confronting against the MONSTER that took charge Sabertooth, Haru went straight back to his Team's Inn ignoring Natsu and Happy. When he reached, he personally asked Mira if he could sleep with her, and it surprised her because she had the same thing in mind.

The humanoid Cybertronian is worried about Yukino, but at least he managed to plant a Nanite. So far only Fairy Tail, the Lamia Scale members who visited them, and Kagura only knows about his Nanites. The others, including his colleagues at Era knew nothing about them.

When the wizarding guilds gathered at their respective venues, Natsu walks up to Haru with a serious gaze.

"Haru..." Natsu calls out, "...what you said last night, is it true...?"

"What do you specifically mean, Natsu?"

"About becoming Sabertooth's new guildmaster..." Salamander spoke loud and clear.

When everybody in Fairy Tail heard Natsu's statement, they widened their eyes in shock. Many are just completely speechless.

"What?" Gajeel reacts.

"Was that a joke?!" Unfazed Laxus with folded arms, reacts with irritation.

"You gotta be kidding me, Haru-!" Makarov remarks in opposition.

"...I'm not..." Haru stares straight into Makarov's orbs with great intention, "...What Jiemma did to Yukino after she lost against Gura was completely unacceptable- He stripped away her dignity in front of the whole guild..."

THUMP! Everybody, except Natsu and Happy's heart, throb in complete shock.

"You don't mean..." Makarov's eyes widened in shock.

"That bastard-" Cana comments gritting her teeth.

"After I greatly wounded that Monster, I warned Sabertooth that if they don't have a guildmaster after the games, I'll personally take up the position myself-"

"You can't-" Erza refuses.

"I'm willing to help those who were strayed from the path they wished they could've taken..." He clenched his fist showing that he won't stop, "...I've learnt that from everyone here..."

---

Then the games began, Erza and Cana went to face their challenge, while Haru plans to sit this one out as he is exhausted of last night. The game is called Pandemonium. Erza got to go first, and Cana goes last.

With a confident smirks, "No~ It makes perfect sense." Erza stated.

She walks toward the bottom of the stairs, then speaks her statement, "Inside this castle... wait 100 monsters... I choose to challenge... all of them."

"SAY WHAT!?" Mato yells and everybody around is shock.

With the exception of Natsu, Gray and Haru as they are chortling to what they just heard from the female wizard in armour, "Hahaha~!"

She than walks into the castle, "My name is Erza Scarlet. I choose to challenge 100-!"

Then slowly the monster appears, some are running towards her ready to attack. She than requips into her Heaven's Wheel Armor. She continues fighting, and mixing different combinations of armours with other weapons.

After the 99th monster, Erza looks up to the purple eyeball which is the 100th and final monster to defeat, "I knew it... it was you along!" She stares at it.

"No way!" Natsu yells.

Then both him and Gray yells in unison, "THAT THING?!"

Wendy then made a comment with a hand on her cheek, "For a monster it actually looks cute~!"