◇Story of the Stone

Agreeing to Erza's request and not to waste money because of her demands, Haru just shares room with Natsu, Happy and Gray. Even though he is against sleeping in rooms, he had no choice...

Currently, the Cybertronian is in his Apex Form asleep in the corner of the room.

"Haru sure got guts to laugh at Erza like that-" Gray comments in envy. Even though he once did, the outcome will be him getting beaten by Titania. More so for Natsu...

"Ayee~" Happy agrees, holding onto a half-eaten fish, "...He has no fear..."

"Jeez... I wish I could be like that..." Natsu groans.

"In your dreams, Natsu~" Happy shots in sweatdrop.

"No matter how many times he transforms, he never ceases to amaze me~" Gray comments, staring at the peaceful sleeping form...

"NATSU-!!!" Suddenly, Lucy's cry pierces the hotel walls, alarming everyone except Haru who remains asleep.

"Was that Lucy?" Happy sweats.

Natsu's eyes began to tremble nervously to the unfolding event, "It was- *Sniff sniff* ...It smells like someone else was in their room..."

"Huh-?!" Happy exclaims.

Dashing to the balcony, Natsu forces the window to open and leaps out, with Happy tailing him.

Gleam... His dark empty Optics begins to light a blood-red glow... Yawn... Apex yawns as he awakens. Standing on all fours, the large mechanical canine gazes at Gray.

"I bet someone is chasing Lucy-" Gray assumes, nearing to the balcony, "...Tell Erza, okay Haru-?"

Nod-... Afterwards, Gray jumped.

Scanning his surroundings and using the Nanites implanted into Lucy, Éclair and Momon to pin-point their location, Apex can see someone pursuing them as they stepped lightly on their feet. He could even see that the person attacking them are using a multitude of knives pierced into the streets...

"Sis--" A sharp mechanical voice telepathically echoes through Erza, Wendy, and Carla's mind, "...Someone is chasing after Lucy, and Éclair-... Natsu, Happy and Gray are enroute-"

"What-?!" Erza booms, then... Blam! The door into the men's room was kicked open by tue scarlet-haired female wearing her pyjamas. She turns on the lights, and stood by the balcony to get a grasp of the situation. Behind her are pyjamas Wendy and Carla...

"What's happening now-?!" Erza blurts.

"Natsu, and Gray are chasing the culprit now-" Apex notifies, "...Currently, they all have stopped on top of a building 1Km to the East of us..."

"Natsu, Gray--" Apex contacts, "...Have you caught the man?"

"The bastard just took off-!" Gray hissed in dissatisfaction, "...He ran away-"

"Okay... Return to Lucy and the others, and come back to the hotel-!" Apex urgently orders.

"Roger that..." Natsu murmur...

"I get the feeling that this won't end good...!" Wendy comments in sweatdrop.

"No kidding~" Carla hums, "...Nothing like this ever comes out good, child~"

"Haru, are you alright?" Erza gazes over at the large dog.

Glance... All he replied was a short glance at Erza, then... Zweeeyoot... A low sound coming from Apex, '...It sounds like he heard something...' Erza furrows her brows.