Seven Years Later

3rd P.O.V

It has been seven long years since the Tenrou Island incident. Now is the year X791, what is left of Fairy Tail, is a barn house. Seven whole years they still never gave up on the hopes of finding their lost friends. But, during those seven years, they were constantly being bullied by another guild, Twilight Ogre.

They kept on coming into the guildhall because Fairy Tail didn't have enough money to pay back. Twilight Ogre kept on destroying their furnitures, what's left of them are broken hearts and spirits. The whole guild even cries when they saw Reedus' drawings on the floor of the missing members. Their smiles in the paintings from years ago, reminiscing the past.

While keeping their spirits as high as ever, their friends from other guilds, Blue Pegasus and Lamia Scale kept on searching for Tenrou Island. They are grateful to have them as friends.

The biggest and happiest news ever came is when Ichiya and the Blue Pegasus arrives at their doorstep to tell them the revealing truth, "Tenrou Island still exist!" Ichiya said in a pose with twinkling stars around the guy.

Based on the information Fairy Tail received from Blue Pegasus, they form a small search party consisting of Bisca, Alzack, Max, Warren, Jet, and Droy. They than set out in an attempt to locate their missing friends. However upon arrival at the location, they didn't see any signs of Tenrou Island still existing.

Jet and Droy remained positive that they'll get to see Levy again by dancing around the ship in joy, "Yay~! We're gonna see Levy again~!"

Most of the members feel that they shouldn't get their hopes up, "Try not to get your hopes too high guys..." Alzack reminds to the excited duo dancing around the ledge of the ship.

At that moment, they notice a blond-haired young looking girl standing on the surface of the ocean, "Look! It's a girl." Bisca points to the girl.

As the girl lifts her hands, the ocean began to rage behind her, and Tenrou Island emerges from beneath the ocean, VOOM!! "It's true! Tenrou Island still exists-!" Droy says in astonishment.

It is encased in a yellow-coloured bubble-like barrier with the Fairy Tail emblem on it. She then turn towards the resurfaced island with the search party chasing onto her, believing that she will lead them to where everyone is.

Shortly upon their arrival, they found an unconscious Natsu buried beneath some dirt and debris, "It's Natsu!" They yelled.

Alzack and Bisca even found Happy nearby, "Mmmm, is it morning already?" He rubs his eyes.

"Happy!" The two gunfighters yells with cheerful voices and tears dripping.

With shock and happiness running through them, they quickly run to their buried friends and unearth them from the ground. As they found every other members half buried in the ground, they were greeted by the 1st Master of Fairy Tail, Mavis Vermillion.

She explains to everyone about using Fairy Sphere, one of the Three Grand Fairy Spells to protect them from Acnologia. They were all encased in a cacoon for Seven Whole Years. After she explains, she disappeared in a golden flash of light.

A few seconds later, there is just one thing left, "Haru... where's Haru?!" Erza calls out spinning her head from left to right, but no one answered.

They carried on with their search until someone found him, "Guys... *sniff* I found him!" The blue-furred Exceed calls out with tears continuosly dripping down.

"What happened Happy-?!" Erza asks with a loud voice, everyone around is staring up at the floating blue Exceed, hoping that it is not serious as they thought.