☆She who is the King

3rd P.O.V

When Eclipse Ophiuchus was defeated by Natsu with the help of his Exceed partner, Happy, the final 13th rogue mastermind Eclipse Celestial Spirit fades away into twinkling golden-yellowish lights.

"Heh heh heh~" Rub- Rub- Natsu chuckles with a grin as he rubs his chin with the back of his fist, while squating down clearly in exhaustion, "...So she fades like the others? Too bad I was hoping for snake kebabs~"

That was until he took notice of a prone feminine figure laid on the ground, with torn clothes widely exposing her sleek abdomen, quivering in pain, "I think I landed on my flute... Is there a nurse in the house?" She suddenly fades away into twinkling golden-yellowish lights.

As the atmosphere became silent, all that was heard was Lucy, Yukino, and Princess Hisui sighing warily, gazing up at the dark night skies containing the constellations of the sealed Zodiac Spirits, whilst covering their breasts

As the atmosphere became silent, all that was heard was Lucy, Yukino, and Princess Hisui sighing warily, gazing up at the dark night skies containing the constellations of the sealed Zodiac Spirits, whilst covering their breasts. Slowly, one by one, the Zodiac constellations began to disappear.

"Natsu look-!" Happy activated his Aera Magic, summoning his wings on his back and hovers in mid-flight infront the Fire Dragon Slayer, pointing to the skies, "...All the Zodiac constellations are starting to disappear~!" He cheers.

"We rule~!" Natsu chants with a toothy grin, raising his hand towards floating Happy, Slap! They high-fived and Happy joins in the cheer, "...Snakes drools!"

Clang-!! The shattered broken Celestial Globe crashed onto the rocky ground.

Everyone else remained confused and vigilant of what to expect next-

"Talk about fireworks!" Natsu remarks.

"No kidding..." Lucy sighed.

"Princess, are you unharmed?" Colonel Arcadios, rushes over.

"Yes..." She breaths, assuring her guardian knight, "...I'm fine..."

"We did it~" Yukino smiles brightly, covering her chest, "...We saved them~"

"Now Loke and the other spirits will go back to normal~" Natsu concludes.

Carla places her white-paws on her hips in counter, "When does anything ever turned out to be that simple!" She murmurs.

RUMBLE---!!! The ground began to quake vigorously, catching everyone off guard.

"I tried using my Zodiac Keys--" Lucy panics, "...But the Spirits still won't answer-!" The quake begins to grow more intensely.

Gritting his teeth, Colonel Arcadios turns to Natsu and the others, "Evacuate!"

"Yo! What's the deal?! Did we stop the ritual?!" Gray shouts as he rushes forward to Natsu.

Crossing his arms, Natsu deadpans at the half-naked Ice Wizard, "Geez... It's about time you showed up..."

Immediately, Gray's eyes came bulging out in retort, "I'VE BEEN HERE FROM THE START-! YOU KNOW IT, MAGMA BREATH-!"