Palace Of Perdition

3rd P.O.V

While wandering around the halls of the prison cells looking for Lucy and Yukino, the Rescue Team found them only in a more exhausting term. Lucy is seen sleeping faced down on a bed with a blanket covering her, and Yukino sleeping with her back against a wall, hugging her knees curled into a ball.

"Lucy...~" Natsu whisper called as Lucy raised her head but soon put it back into the pillow.

"Wake up...~" He called yet again.

This time Lucy looked up to see many of her friends looking at her.

"Good morning~" Haru simply waved.

"You're finally here! *Dashes to the jail bars* Boy am I glad to see you four! Now, get me out-" Lucy's mouth is then covered by Natsu's hand.

She yelled before Natsu covered her mouth. All of you then shushed her, "SHHH-"

"Oh, sorry..." Lucy blurts in apology.

"You slept on this thing?" Happy asked standing on Lucy's bed as all the Exceeds are around it.

"Hey guys~!" She calls in relief gazing at her Exceed friends.

"I'm happy to see you in such good spirits~" Carla compliments with a smile on her face.

Poink~ Pantherlily fell off the bed frame as Yukino woke up as well.

"But... *stands up and shifts forward* ...how did you get past all the guards?" Yukino asks eagerly as it was heavily guarded outside the prison.

Ting Ting~! Natsu knocks onto the iron bars with a smirk, "My natural charisma~"

"It wasn't that difficult... Mira and I acts as the guards, while Natsu and Wendy poses as criminals~" Haru comments.

Natsu then proceeded to heat the bars of the cell until he could easily bend them, creating a hole large enough for Lucy and Yukino to fit through.

"Awesome...!" Happy congratulates standing on the bed only to have a broken red-glowing iron bar flying to his face, "...Hmmph!"

"Nice...~" Lily sharply cheers.

"Good one!" Carla too.

Instead of Lucy and Yukino exiting the prison cell, the Rescue Team enters the cell because of Mira wanting to pass Lucy a fresh pair of clothes, "Here, I've brought a change of clothes for you~"

"*Grabs clothes* Thanks, now all I need is a bath..." Lucy appreciates.

"Yuck, yeah you do..." Happy comments in disgust.

"We've brought extra food if you're hungry..." Wendy said.

"You want some Yukino?" Happy asks the quiet light-blue haired wizard.

"I'm fine, thank you..." She answered.

Meanwhile, Mirajane and Yukino held up a blanket so that Lucy can change without being exposed in the open.

"No peeking, understood Lily...?" Mira remarks staring at Lily who is gazing at the held up blanket covering Lucy.

"I wasn't gonna...!" Lily answer with folded arms.

"Now we just need to figure a way out of this hell hole..." Carla states.

"If possible we should find a route that'll keep us hidden from the castle sentry-" Lily suggests.

"Actually it would be much easier that I could teleport us all out of here, now..." Haru also suggests.

"Hold your horses, those Royal Goons still have all my keys. It was Scar Nose, next thing he'll know he be heading to the Celestial- Uahhh!" Lucy yells while wearing her boots.