Natsu vs Haru

3rd P.O.V

Erza told everyone to stand clear of the vehicle, the Cybertronian Fighter Jet then instantly transforms itself into the same scarlet-haired boy that Natsu and Erza encounter at the Cathedral. The others however, are just speechless that the vehicle transformed into a boy.

Many eyes widen to the way he transforms from the vehicle to his Human Form. From kneeling position, the Fairy Tail Wizards could see his scarlet hair partially covering half his eye similar to Erza's, and his shiny red and black-colored armour. He than stands up and looks at the gawking bunch.

"HE'S YOUR BROTHER?!" The whole guild yells in shock.

"*Clap~* Erza has found her lost sibling~!" Mira claps and cheers for Erza, even though it's a sarcasm.

"That's so manly!" Elfman raises his fist with tears streaming down his rough cheeks.

Than a short man interrupts the atmosphere by speaking to him, "Haru, it's been a long time. What made you want to join us?" He eagerly ask.

Haru than responds by gazing at the short elderly man, "I would like to join because Sis encouraged me to." He speaks with his human voice.

The moment everyone at the scene heard Sis, their eyes widens in surprise, "Very well, Haru. I'm Makarov Dreyer, Fairy Tail's Guildmaster, thank you for saving my children countless time, you have my gratitude~ Come, let's go inside and get you your emblem~" The Guildmaster walks with a staff and smiles at the young-looking man.

Everyone then made their way into the guildhall. Haru follows Master all the way to the bar counter than Mira took charge, "Haru what colour do you want?"

"Hmm... white please~!" He kindly request the white-haired wizard she than walks to the back of the guildhall. The reason he chose white is because all the Alternate Modes that he has, are mostly black-colored. Another reason is Mira's hair. Everyone else is waiting patiently wanting to ask Haru questions, but not all he will answer.

When Mira came back with the stamp, Haru ask her to place it on his right side of his neck, "Welcome to Fairy Tail, Haru~" She smiles to him.

After welcoming their new member, many questions starts to surface from the crowds, bombarding in his face, "How did you meet Erza?"

"Just how powerful are you?"

"Where did you come from?"

"What are you really?"

"What kind of Transformation Magic is that...?"

"ENOUGH!" Erza pauses the crowd's interview with Haru.

"Thank you, Sis..."

He than starts, "First off, I call Erza Sis. Just to let you all know, I was never related to her..." He tells the truth, "...she was the one who gave me my first na-"

"I want to fight you Haru!" The Salamander cuts him off and balls up his fist, the whole guild then sweatdrops to his sudden request.

"You're the one I saw at the Kardia Cathedral, sorry but I don't want to fight..." Haru waves his hands, but he is curious about Natsu, "...but what's your name?"

The salmon-haired boy points his thumb towards himself, "I'm Natsu Dragneel, the Fire Dragon Slayer~!"

"Okay Natsu... like I said, I don't want to fight." He concludes.

"Please Haru... Why, is it because you're weak?" Natsu smirks teasingly.

"Don't go too far Natsu..." The attention shifts onto Erza folding her arms, and smirking at Salamander, "...You've seen
first-hand what he's capable off. He knocked Laxus unconscious, destroyed Phantom Lord and Nirvana ALONE. You still want to go up against him?" She said with a smug face which made everyone scared except Natsu.

"Okay then, I accept your challenge..." Haru sighs as Natsu cheers. He than points at Natsu, "...but don't blame me if you have shattered bones Natsu."