Erza Scarlet (Part 1)

Scarlet P.O.V

A few months has passed since that Phantom Lord incident. Obviously in this world, there are no technologies but I do sense some mechanized life which I refuse to interfere. I went the old school human ways to learn, going to the Magic Library which I heard and learn what I can about this world.

What I learned so far is that I'm not in Earth anymore. I realized that I got transported to another dimension, possibly into another world. This place as the humans here called, is Earthland. The year is X784, which is in a completely different timeline to Earth.

Apparently those people that I saved last time, has Magic Power which only humans over here can possess. No wonder that female human could instantly change her clothes. The Magic she uses is Requip Magic.

There are two types of Magic, Caster Magic which is from the body with the use of a weapon or other items and Holder Magic, it requires one to use an external source to produce the power.

But the most powerful of all, are Lost Magics. This type of Magic has been erased from history due to their immense power, and the cost of one human using it are far too heavy. Many people died because of using this type of Magic.

Instead of being at Mt. Hakobe, I'm currently at a normal cave in a forest
North-West far away outside of Magnolia and rest there in Cybertronian Tank Form which is black-armored in colour.

Suddenly, I felt another strong power, similar to that Jupiter Cannon but more powerful. Rolling out from the cave, I transformed into a black Cybertronian Fighter Jet and fly away.

When I got within 5 Kilometers of my radius, I could sense the Fairy Tail members who are very close. When I arrived, I transformed into my Shape Shifter Robot Mode, overlooking the forest on a cliff. What I saw almost shocked me, 'This one is even bigger than Phantom Lord's building...'

I than scan the massive structure, apparently the only way to stop that intense power from rolling over the kingdom, is to destroy the six lacrimas at the top part of the legs. So far no signs of innocence on the structure, three are aboard the structure.

'Friendlies located bottom of structure. Three unknown life signs appear to be controlling. Destroy the target-' I than jump off the cliff and transform back into the Cybertronian Fighter Jet.

3rd P.O.V

"Brain, I heard something..." A man with red hair and a purple snake said, to the white haired man holding a staff.

"What is it Cobra?" Brain looks at his guildmate beside him.

"This voice..." Cobra's eyes widen shaking intensely, "...it's coming this way..." He stated.

"What are you saying?"

"What I'm saying is, this voice I'm hearing doesn't sound human, it sounds like a monster..." The man with a big purple-scaled snake looks at Brain with his eyes trembling.

The sound of a roaring jet echoes through the dark skies, attracting everyones attention. Many were dumbfounded while members of Fairy Tail were shocked, "Wait it sounds familiar..." The half naked wizard says which the blond-haired female wizard could hear.

"It's him..." Erza yells with determination and is with Jellal, wanting to find Scarlet.

The jet than circles around the structure while firing six missiles at all the top parts of the structure's legs, hitting on impact. It didn't hit the lacrima, but it did go near it.