Author's note

Wow... The Dreams Series is finally done.

It's so weird to say that the Dreams Series is done, but we're not exactly saying goodbye to them... But before I  tell you more about that I have a few things to say.

I seriously want to thank each and every one of you for giving my stories a try.

Thank you for all the likes, reviews, reactions, and comments.

Seeing those notifications pop up on my phone just make my day, especially when you comment.

I look forward to comments on my stories, so when I say feel free to comment, please feel free to comment because I love hearing your opinion or reaction to whatever chapter you're reading.

I honestly never thought any of this would even happen because I hated to read and write, but when covid hit I got really into reading.

Long story short I had to become a full-time caregiver to my sick relative for a year and a half and reading became an escape to what was happening in my life.

Once I was finally out of that situation I was still reading like crazy, but then when I saw that you could publish your own book for free on Wattpad so I thought fuck it, why not write my own book since I have a very active imagination and had lots of ideas for stories.

With me having read over thousands of stories and my active imagination I was able to come up with a story and My Wildest Dreams was born, but my very first story was horrible so thankfully I fixed it and then the rest of my stories took off.

The idea My Wildest Dreams came into play because I read a story and it didn't go how I was expecting it to go and that's when I got the idea to write my own story, a story of the way I would want it to go. I don't have the quote "Write the stories you wanna read" as my profile picture for nothing.

The original idea was to only have Josh and Katie's story and then the sequel for Emma and Hunter, but after seeing so many of you guys loving the Parker fam I had to keep going with building with the generations.

Writing these stories have been so much fun and I'm gonna miss the Dream series, but like I said we're both officially saying goodbye to them because... I'm going to write a Dreams series bonus chapters!

Now this part I need everyone to comment what you wanna see because this is especially for YOU guys.

This gives you the chance to see...

- chapters you wanted, but never got

- chapters on side characters that you wanted to see but never got

- more smut with your favorite couple

- more filler or specific chapters on your favorite couple

So please give me ideas because this is for you guys, it can be on any couple you want, or anything you wanna see, well within reason lol PLEASE COMMENT SO I KNOW WHAT YOU WANNA SEE!!!😊

Another thing, Even after my werewolf story is done I don't think I'm gonna stop writing since I'm always coming up with story ideas, but I want ideas once again from you guys.

I absolutely loved writing Day Dream because it was a meet cute and it was a trope I never wrote before so I'm thinking of breaking out of my comfort zone for other stories.

What are some tropes you guys would wanna see?

I have ideas already, but I want to see what you guys wanna see too.

Ok now time to talk about my next project... My werewolf story!

I have not even started writing it since I wanted to finish A Girl Can Dream, so there won't be any excerpt scene like I normally do, but I will give you the summary.

The Alpha's Best Friend

Since they were 5 years old Alana Davis and her best friend Axel Hastings have been inseparable, but as they got older they fell in love with each other. Unfortunately they can't be together because he's a werewolf and has a mate waiting out there for him so they'll just have to accept being friends no matter how much it hurts them.

When Axel comes back from alpha training he spends as much time with Alana as he can because he knows that he'll meet his mate soon and his friendship with Alana might not survive that. When something happens to Alana and her life is turned upside down, it changes everything the pair ever knew, but could it change their future?

What do you guys think?

I got the idea for this one because there aren't many best friends to lovers werewolf romance stories out there.

Normally I'd give you a here's what to expect thing, but I don't wanna give too much away so you'll just have to wait 😉

This is also a time to ask me any questions you have, could be about idk... maybe how I came up with my characters, or are any of my characters based off of people in my real life? Ask whatever you want because I'm an open book so please ASK ME ANYTHING!😊

I'm in the process of revamping all my books so I will finish My Wildest Dreams revamp first then I'll work on The Alpha's Best Friend and the rest of my books that need editing will follow as well as standalone stories I come up with so as always keep your eyes peeled for updates!

Once again thank you all so much for falling in love with my stories and characters.🥰💕❤️

See you in the next stories!👋