Chapter 21

Semi edited.

I thought I could do it, I really did.

Biggest lie I ever told myself.

I should've known It would happen again, but worse than before.

If you ever think you can handle having a friends with benefits relationship with the guy you're in love with, you can't.

You'll fall just as hard if not harder.

Even though it hurts to know he won't be mine, I don't regret what we've done for the past 4 months.

It's been amazing and I'm glad I got the opportunity to be with him, but I can't handle it anymore.

Coming to terms with decision was very difficult, but I can only handle so much.

I mean how long can you go with the man you're head over heels for and he treats you like you're his whole world, but you'll never be more to him?

It's not easy and I honestly don't know how I've gone this long, but it's time.

Tomorrow we're driving home for my sister's wedding this weekend and that's when I'm gonna tell Ryot we're ending our agreement.

I'm gonna be honest this time and tell him that I fell in love with him again and I can continue what we're doing.

It's gonna be hard, especially since I still live with him, but it is what it is.

Not everyone gets their happily ever after.

I reach over to grab my phone from the coffee table and check the time.

"Ry, I have to start getting ready" I said to the man currently wrapped around me like a koala bear.

We're going to the Tampa Bay lightning foundation gala in a few hours so I need to start getting ready soon.

"Do you have to?" He whined.

For the past half hour we've been cuddling on the couch.

This is exactly the type of thing that helped me make my decision, the acting like a couple.

"Yes, I have to shower then do my hair and makeup which takes awhile to do."

He unwraps his arms and moves to sit up. "Ok let's go" He said walking towards the direction of his room.

I follow him to his room and when I get there he's already standing there naked, adjusting the temperature for the shower.

I slowly take off my clothes and take a moment to look at the sexy man in front of me.

No matter how many times I see him naked I can never get over how gorgeous he really is.

Not to mention how long and thick his cock is, still don't know he how fits.

What makes this really hard is this is the last night I'll be intimate with him since tomorrow is the bachelor and bachelorette party so we'll be sleeping in different rooms.

I'm really gonna miss his kisses and touches, but I have to do what's best for me.

After I ogle him for a few more seconds I take off my clothes and meet him in the shower.

He stands at the back of the shower, waiting for me since he knows I have to get washed up first.

I go to grab my shampoo, but Ryot beats me to it.

"Can I?" He asks.

I swallow the lump in my throat. "Yeah."

He pours the shampoo in his hands and lathers up my hair with gentle scrubs despite his large hands.