Chapter 4

Semi edited

~~~Charlotte's pov~~~

The morning light leaking into our tent from the sky light wakes me up.

Ty found a tent that had a clear panel across the top so we could look at the stars, and when I asked why we need the tent he said so I can fuck you under the stars without having to worry about the neighbors.

That sold me on the idea.

The tent is pretty big so we were able to get an air mattress in here because even though we're only in our 40's our bodies aren't what they used to be and having sex on the ground is not an option.

I turn my head to look at my husband and still have to pinch myself sometimes that he's mine.

"I can feel you staring at me Char" He said in his sexy morning voice.

He opens those gorgeous baby blues and smiles at me. "Good morning angel" He said leaning forward to peck my lips.

The kiss turns into more than just pecks and after many years of being married we don't care about morning breath anymore and start the day with a little make out session that sometimes turns into more all depending on if we have enough time.

He reaches over and grabs my hips pulling me on top of him, making the Uno cards fall off the air mattress.

Of course we played a game of Uno last night which led to us playing strip Uno, then led to him drilling into me.

I'm honestly surprised we didn't get a card stuck somewhere.

I settle over him, his hard cock nestled against my wet folds.

We make out like teenagers as we grind against each other like we used when we first started dating.

Sometimes we'll just get off like this because it reminds us of when everything first started between us.

I moan in his mouth as he thrusts against me.

I feel myself getting closer when I hear my phone going off with a few texts.

I break the kiss and sit up on him, and grab my phone to see who is texting me so early.

I pull up the text and see it's Everly saying she'll be here in 10 minutes.

"Shit, Everly is on her way." I get off Ty and looked around to find my clothes.

I find my underwear and just as I'm sliding them up, he stops me.

I turn around to see him sitting on the edge of the air mattress, his cock pointing up distracting me.

"What time does she get here." He asked.

"10 minutes."

"Perfect" He said pulling my underwear down and yanking me on him until my pussy is right on his face.

I like where this is going.

Getting a better idea I turn myself around until I'm eye level with his throbbing shaft that is very happy to see me.

After about 5 minutes of going down on each other we're both inside the house getting dressed and brushing our teeth so our daughter has no idea her parents were just 69ing.

What she doesn't know won't hurt her.

After making ourselves look presentable the front door opens and in comes our baby.

I walk down the stairs to see Ty already having Everly in his arms.

He kisses her on the cheek and she comes to me. "Hey mom" She said giving me a hug.