Chapter 26

Semi edited.

~~~Ryot's pov~~~

"You may now take off your seatbelts and move around the cabin" the flight attendant said.

We're on our way to the Stanley Cup Finals.

We almost didn't make it in the playoffs, but we got that final goal just as the game was ending.

Now we're on our way to Las Vegas to fight for the Stanley Cup.

My third year with the team we won the Stanley Cup, so if we don't win it this year I won't be disappointed.

Ev leans into me. "Did you really have to wear those grey joggers?" She asked, almost hissed.

I furrow my eyebrows. "What do you mean?" I asked because I'm genuinely confused why my clothes would make her mad, but it's probably her hormones.

"You know what they do to me" She said.

What?

It takes me a second to think and then I smirk at her. "Are you getting wet baby?" I ask her.

"Do you even have to ask?" She said making me chuckle.

Since she's been pregnant she's been insatiable and I'm definitely not complaining, but sometimes she wears me out.

I look around and see nobody in the bathroom.

Perfect.

I lean down. "Meet me in the bathroom in a few minutes" I said.

I reach down to my bag and search for the condoms I packed.

We usually don't use condoms, but if we don't wanna make a mess, condoms are the way to go.

I put the condom in my pocket and peck her lips, then I go to the bathroom and wait for her.

Not exactly the most romantic place to have sex, but if we're horny anywhere will work.

I pull my pants down and stroke my semi hard cock, getting myself ready for her.

There's a knock on the door so just in case it's not her I pull my pants up and open the door.

Thankfully it's my girl and she quickly shuts the door behind her and pulls my face down to hers, pushing her tongue in my mouth.

See... Insatiable.

It's a tight squeeze in the bathroom, but we'll make it work.

I grab her by the hips and lift her into the sink counter.

She reaches out and strokes my shaft through the material of my pants making me let out a groan.

I grab the material of her leggings and pull them down along with her underwear.

She's so swollen and glistening, waiting for me.

I run my fingers through her wetness and slide 2 fingers into her channel, making her instantly grip me.

"Baby I need you" She whined grabbing my pants and pulling them down, my hard cock bobbing free.

I pull my fingers out of her and reach down in my pocket to grab the condom.

I quickly put it on and rub the head through her folds, then slowly push in.

I lean forward to kiss her, muffling her moan.

I reach between us and rub her her clit as I slide back and and then back in.

I break the kiss. "You gotta be quiet baby, if you can't kiss me or put my hand over your mouth.