Chapter 22

Semi edited.

~~~Everly's pov~~~

I wake up the next morning feeling like I was run over by a truck, but I guess crying for a
While will do that to you.

I reach for my phone to shut off my alarm and I'm thankful I set it a few minutes earlier because I can enjoy my morning cuddles with Ryot one last time.

I heave a big sigh and settle back into him.

He tightens his grip on me, pulling him closer to me. "Good morning" He said against my neck.

"Good morning" I said softly.

"Is it time to get up?" He asked in his sexy morning voice.

"In a few minutes."

He trails his hand to cup my breast. "Do we have enough time to play?" He asked plucking my nipple making me push against his morning wood.

I let out a sigh. "No, we have to get ready soon."

"Do we have enough time to cuddle?" He asked making me smile.

He loves to cuddle as much as I do.

"Yes we do."

"Good" He pecked my neck and let out a content sign against my skin.

Unfortunately after a few minutes we have to get up and get ready to drive back home since that's where my sister is having the wedding.

They're having it at this really nice hotel that has a beautiful venue space.

After we get dressed and load up the car we head back home.

I try to not act weird or anything so he doesn't suspect anything is wrong.

I don't feel like I'll cry anymore since I did enough of that last night, but I do feel numb.

I thought that falling in love with him when we were teenagers and knowing we would never be together hurt, but that's nothing compared to this.

"Alright, you ready for this?" He turned to me and asked when we pulled up to the hotel.

The wedding? Yes. Stopping us? Definitely not.

"Yeah I'm ready."

"Ok, let's go see everyone" He said taking the key out of the ignition.

Wait!

Before he can do anything else I put my hand on his arm making him look at me. "What?" He asked.

Without saying anything I lean forward and press my lips against his.

I don't deepen the kiss, just a sweet last kiss with the man I love.

I break the kiss and he looks at me with furrowed brows. "Not that I don't love kissing you, but is everything ok?" He asked.

I bite my lip. "Yeah, but we won't be able to kiss around our family and I don't know when the next time I'll get to do that."

He smirks at me. "If you're that addicted to kissing me Tater tot we can find times to sneak away so you can feed your addiction" He wiggled his eyebrows.

Such a goofball.

I shake my head and smile. "Shut up, and besides we'll be pretty busy to sneak away."

He nods. "Yeah that's true and while I'd love to make out with you right now our family will be looking for us, especially if they know we're here now" He said.