I leg out a sigh. "Ok there's only a few occasions I'll say this and this is one of them, but can you please go put some clothes on? We don't have enough time to have sex and with you looking so sexy I'll make us both late and we both can't have that."

He smirks at me. "Ok sweet cheeks, I'll go get dressed so I don't make us late" He teased.

He leaves the room and I finish with making our breakfast.

He comes back fully dressed and we eat our breakfast.

After breakfast I get ready and we leave for work.

Unfortunately there's something wrong with my car so I'll be riding with Ryot until my car is fixed.

With me getting there earlier I can work on some treatment plans I've thought of and do more research.

Thankfully we don't have too many injuries, especially being so close to the playoffs.

After lunch I start researching another treatment plan for one of the players when there's a knock on the door.

I look up and see Ryot standing in the doorway.

"Hey, how was practice?"

"Good. We just got done and I wanted to see if you wanted to get going" He said.

"Not yet, I still have some research I need to do and write up this treatment plan."

"Ok, mind if I hangout here then?" He asked.

I shook my head. "Of course not."

He rounds the counter and sits in the chair next to me and rolls it over and kisses me.

He tries to deepen the kiss, but I pull back. "I have to finish this up so the quicker I get done the quicker I we can get home and have fun."

He pecks my lips. "Sounds good to me baby" He said.

I go back to my laptop and out of the corner of my eye I see him going through my cup that holds all my pens and things.

He then proceeds to act like a child and take out all the pens and tosses them at the cup trying to get them in.

Men are like large children, but I love it.

He makes a mess, but he's keeping himself busy.

I don't know why he's doing this since he has his phone with him, but I guess this is more fun to him.

I manage to tune him out and get some work done until he starts playing with my stapler.

"Do you think you could do something else, that's really distracting and you're using up my staples."

"Sorry" He puts the stapler down and gets up to look around.

He goes through the cabinets searching for who knows what.

He's quiet, looking at some of the supplies until I hear him gag.

I turn in my chair to see him pulling a tongue depressor out of his mouth.

"Really?"

He shrugged. "What? I wanted to see what it felt like. How do you do it?" He asked seriously.

I furrow my eyebrows at him. "Do what?"

"Suck my cock. This is nowhere near as thick and I'm gagging on it" He said.

Well that's not something you'd think your boyfriend would say.

I roll my lips to keep from laughing. "It's a good thing you're straight then."