"I get that, just be careful because we both know how this will end" She said.

"I know and I will."

"Just know that if you need to get away you can always stay here" She offered.

"Thanks Av I appreciate it."

"No problem" She said.

I pull into my parking spot. "Ok sis I gotta go, I'll call you soon."

"Ok, love you Ev" She said.

"Love you too."

She hangs up and I stick my phone in my back pocket and go to my trunk to get all the groceries.

One trip only with this girl.

With my arms lined with bags I walk up to the apartment.

If it wasn't for the elevator I'd probably take a few trips.

I open the door and walk into the apartment and put the groceries on the kitchen counter.

"Hey, need help?" Ryot walked over to me.

"Yeah, could you help me put all this away?"

"Sure" He said grabbing one of the bags and putting away the contents of it

Once everything is away I go to my room to change into something comfortable.

Since Ryot and I have been going at it like crazy I choose to wear as little clothes as possible since it's easier access, so a tank top and a pair of cheeky panties are what I'm going with.

I walk out of my bedroom to see Ryot lounging on the couch in his underwear like normal.

I sit down next to him. "Whatcha watching?"

"I was just about to watch American pie if you're ok with that" He said.

"I love that movie, I'm definitely ok with that."

"Ok great, want some popcorn?" He asked.

"Yes, I just bought more m&ms so grab those too."

He goes into the snack cabinet and grabs the package of microwave popcorn and puts it in the microwave, then goes to the fridge to get my m&ms.

If you're not putting chocolate in the fridge you're missing out.

He grabs us some bottles of water and brings the snacks.

He sits down next to me and hands me my candy and put the popcorn in-between us.

We're a half hour in when we get bored and start talking and tossing popcorn at each other.

He tosses the popcorn at me, but misses and t lands in the crook of my neck.

I go to grab it but he stops me. "I got it" He said moving over me and bending down to take the popcorn in his mouth.

His warm breath hits my neck giving me goosebumps and after the popcorn is in his mouth, leaving open mouth kisses around that area.

Ohhh I like this game.

He pulls back and gives me one last desire filled look then leans back against his end of the couch.

He widens his legs making me look right at the growing bulge in his grey boxer briefs.

"Ok, my turn" I said with my voice laced with desire.

I grab a piece of popcorn and toss it at him, making sure I miss on purpose except the popcorn bounces off his chest and onto the floor.