I began to look through the file cabinets against the wall behind the desk and Molly had meowed again, but louder.

"Molly, shush. You're not helping."

I began to look in the drawers in the desk and Molly had meowed once again. So I looked at her.

"What, Molly?"

I saw her tap her paw on some paper. I looked down at it and saw that it was the contract. I was actually quite surprised. It could have been a mere coincidence that she knew what I was looking for or she could have been just meowing because that's what cats do.

I grabbed the contract and left the office; closing the door behind me and trapping Molly in the room. I hated trapping her in rooms, but I didn't want Daniel to hurt Molly. I tried to tune out her little meows as if she was asking to be let out. It almost pained me to ignore her, but I pushed through it and got back to the living room.

I sat back down on the couch and handed the contract to Daniel who had been messing with his phone.

"Took you long enough," he snapped.

"Ok. I get that you don't like me. I fucking get it, but the least you could do is pretend."

Daniel just chuckled as he put his phone down and began looking over the contract. I knew this was gonna take awhile and I really didn't want to sit here and stare at him. So I began to twiddle my thumbs and look around the room.

"So...do you uh...want some...water?"

Daniel looked up from the contract and just nodded at me. I asked if he wanted ice and he didn't answer me; he had gone back to looking at the contract. So I got up from the couch and headed into the kitchen. I could hear him flipping through the pages of the contract as I took two glasses from the cupboard. He sighed a few times as I filled each glass with ice then filled them with water.

Before I had walked back out with the water, I had asked if he was hungry. He had told me that he was going out to eat after he was done here. He had mumbled something after that and I just assumed it probably had to do with me handling his food could be a bad thing. In a way, he is right. I might have spit in it just because I could. But again, "What would Niall do in this situation?" crossed my mind. Niall of course wouldn't spit in his food.

I sighed as I walked back out to the living room with the waters and sat down. I placed each glass on the coffee table then looked down at my hands. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Daniel pick up his glass and take a few sips of water. He then cleared his throat and looked up at me.

"Well..." He cleared his throat. "Like I said yesterday about Niall's contract, he'd have to pay £6million to get out of his contract. But with you, it would have to be £10million..."

£10million?! Was he fucking crazy?!

"You already know we don't have that kind of money..."

Instead of addressing the money problem, he changed the subject.

"So..." He took a sip of his water, "you said Chris has harassed you?"

I nodded and took my first sip of water. Instead of putting the glass back down, I held it in my hands.

"Yeah...yeah he has..."

Oh god. Now I'm gonna have to open up to Daniel and this was something I never in a million years ever wanted to do.

"In what way?"

I tapped my fingers against the glass and suddenly got really interested with the ice cubes in my water.