P.I.X.A.L and Zane's Day

*After a Few Days*

Zane and I have been getting a lot closer these days. Today he asked me out on a date to a restaurant. I was so excited! Nya was right, he did love me! 

I wore my lilac purple criss-cross tie backless cami dress. This was the same dress that Zane had given me for my birthday last year and I just longed to wear the dress at this moment. I brushed my hair and did one braid on each side of my face while the rest of my hair was out. 

I wore a purple bracelet and some earrings and a necklace that matched. I grabbed my purple purse and wore my purple low heels. If I wore high heels and was ready to go. 

Zane was going to pick me up, so I just waited in my Father's office. Father was typing on his keyboard, making a new design for the latest Borg watch. 

“Are you excited?” Father asked. 

“Really excited! I wish Cryptor were here to see this. I would have shown him how much I have grown up since he left. He would be proud of me, right?” I asked. 

“Of course he will! You still get good grades and he will be so proud of you. And he will be so happy to see you with Zane,” Father said. 

I smiled and we heard the elevator ding 

“Well that's my que,” I said. 

“Have fun!” Father said. 

“I will!” I said, going to the front of the elevator. 

When the doors opened I saw Zane and his jaw fell. It was really funny to see him like that. 

“Hey, Zane! Take care of my daughter!” My Father yelled from behind. 

“I--I will,” Zane said, still looking at me. 

He was wearing some light blue jeans with a white hoodie that had purple roses on it. I really liked that hoodie. 

I snapped in front of his face,“snap out of it or else the elevator will close.” 

“Oh, yeah! Sorry,” Zane said, holding his hand out. 

I put my hand on his and he gently pulled me close to him. We were now in the elevator. 

“I like your outfit,” I said. 

“Thank you. You look so beautiful in that dress,” Zane said. 

I could feel myself blushing. We held each other's hands as they were intertwined. We were close enough to do that.

The elevator door opened and we walked out of it. Once we exited the building, I saw a new white motorcycle. Maybe that was Zane’s. I always wanted to ride a motorcycle! Zane hopped on the motorcycle and helped me up. But, I just kept my feet on the ground. 

“P.I.X.A.L, you would need to put your feet on here in order for me to ride,” Zane said. 

“I know that, but I don't want to sit in the back,” I said. 

“You want to ride?” Zane asked. 

“Yes!” I said. 

“As you wish, my lady! Today I will make every wish of yours come true!” Zane said. 

He hopped off and helped me get off as well. I sat in the front and put my hands on the handles. Zane sat behind me and I could feel his hands on my waist. 

“Hold on tight!” I said, riding as fast I could. 

“Wait, P.I.X.A.L! Slow down!” Zane said.