Making it Up to Her

When we got to class, I sat in my spot at the very back. P.I.X.A.L sat in front of me, Cole sat in the middle, and Jay sat in the very front because he's a troublemaker. 

The teacher assigned us to complete a worksheet, but we were allowed to talk. So, the whole class was talking very loudly. Nobody sat next to me and P.I.X.A.L's partner wasn't here today so we can talk in peace. 

“P.I.X.A.L,” I called out. 

She turned towards me and her hair swayed in a beautiful motion. I looked at her eyes and they weren't glowing as much as they were in the morning and her smile wasn't there anymore. 

“Yes?” 

“Have you been crying?” I asked. 

“No” 

“P.I.X.A.L, please don't lie to me,” I said, actually getting worried.

“I'm not, ok! Now if you have anything else to say then say it or else don't talk to me!” She said.

I felt my heart break when she said that. I felt like crying, what did I do?! Why was she so mad? Was it because of our Samurai X project? Is she close to Samurai X? 

“I'm sorry,” I said, looking down and getting back to work. 

P.I.X.A.L sighed and looked at me,“I'm sorry, I didn't mean to yell at you. It's just that I feel like you guys hate me.”

I looked back up to her emerald green eyes which were now watery. 

“We don't hate you, P.I.X.A.L,” I said, putting my hand on top of her's,“why would you think that?”

“It’s just no reason, I can't really explain why. It's just I feel like…” she took a deep breath. 

“It’s ok if you don't want to share it. I understand you, but just know that we will never hate you. Now please smile, I love..I mean we love to see you smile,” 

“Thank you, Zane,” P.I.X.A.L said, getting up and hugging me. 

This was a great hug, though it felt more than a hug that friends would give. 

“No problem! Now you want to solve this worksheet with me?” I asked. 

P.I.X.A.L nodded and we decided to finish the worksheet together which took like two minutes. For the rest of the class period, we laughed and talked! 

377 words

I know that the previous chapter was a long one and this one is a short one. Sorry! But, I needed it keep the parts of the story split up, that's why! Anyway I hope you enjoyed and I will see you in the next chapter! Bye bye!