Mission Unrevealed

Kai's P.O.V:

After fighting with the other ninja, they ran away. I knew they would be scared of me! I went back home in my normal clothes and put my ninja gi in the laundry. Nobody will see the gi because as soon as it gets washed, I will be the one to take it out and fold it. This was because doing the laundry was my chore. 

After doing that, I went to go eat my chicken which was our lunch. Then, I scrolled on some NinNon while sitting on the couch. 

Nya's P.O.V:

After coming back from the fight, I decided to go to a laundry shop and left my gi there. It would be dangerous if I kept it at home, so I decided to go the easy way. 

When I went back home I munched down on my chicken and noticed Kai was scrolling on NinNon. Maybe I can go do the laundry and maybe Kai will be happy if I did his chore for him. 

I went to do the laundry. I took out the clothes from the washer and put them in the dryer. As I was doing that, bright red clothes caught my eyes. It was the only red clothes in the group of clothes. I looked at it closely and I noticed that it was the fire ninja's gi! 

Why would this be here, unless someone in this house is actually the fire ninja! But, how do I find out? 

I thought for a good five minutes until I knew it! Maybe if I fake a problem the fire ninja will need to be there, but how can they go without their gi and then the person who is looking everywhere in distress will be the fire ninja! It was perfect! 

But, how will I start a problem? I guess I will just have to wait until an actual problem arrives. 

I decided to put hidden cameras everywhere to see who would be looking for their gi.

I waited and waited for hours until the alarm rang on my bracelet! This is it! I hid in a corner as I looked at the cameras on my phone and I was also looking at the living room with my very own eyes. 

I saw my mom running towards the laundry room, was it her?! Then, Kai ran in. I looked into the cameras and saw that Kai was looking in the dryer where the rest of the clothes were, but his gi wasn't. 

“Did you do this?” Kai asked. 

“No, but why are you so worried? Your little sister probably did it to help you,” my mom said exiting the room. 

“To help me? What type of help is this? Now I can't even find it and the rest of the ninja will probably think I am a scaredy cat who backs off,” Kai said. 

Wait! Kai was the fire ninja?! But, that makes sense because before I started training, Master Wu told me that my mother and father were also elemental masters, but he didn't tell me for which elements. 

But, I slowly started to notice that my mother was the Master of Water, so that must mean that my father was the Master of Fire! 

I quickly ran out of my hiding place and went to Kai. I had the gi in my hand and looked at him.

“I can't believe it, you're the fire ninja!” I said.

“Yes, I guess I can't hide it from you anymore. But, promise me you won't tell anyone,” Kai said. 

“I won't, but I need to tell you something, too,” I said. 

“What?” Kai asked. 

“I am the water ninja,” I said. 

Kai started laughing,“the water ninja is a guy. Stop just trying to fit in.” 

“I'm not. I used a voice changer and here,” I said, pouring some water on him from my hands.

“Wait! You actually are the water ninja!” Kai said. 

“Yes! But, promise me you won't tell anyone!” I said. 

“Don't worry, I won't,” Kai said, as our pinkies intertwined. 

“We won't either,” I heard my dad say from the doorway with my mother. 

I laughed,“how come you guys never told us that you guys were previous elemental masters of water and fire?”

“Because we wanted you guys to figure out yourselves,” my mom said. 

“Well we did!” Kai said. 

“Now we just have one mission: finding out the identities of the ninja, Samurai X, and the Master of Amber,” I said.

“Yeah, we can work together,” Kai said. 

“Sure and our mission will be called…” I stopped as I was thinking. 

“Mission Unrevealed,” Kai said. 

“Yes, and that mission starts today,” I said. 

I put my hand out and Kai put his on top of mine and I asked my parents to do the same, but they didn't. 

“We want you kids to be independent. We want to watch you guys grow,” my mom said as my dad nodded. 

I smiled, so it was just Kai and I. 

“3, 2, 1..Mission Unrevealed!!” 

846 words

So, two of their identities were revealed to each other. Let's see if they can find the rest! I will see you guys in the next chapter! Bye bye!!