Stuck in the Fire

P.I.X.A.L’s P.O.V:

I was still in the building that was smoky. I needed to see if the ninja missed anybody. I am a nindroid, so my eyesight is better than theirs. I scanned everywhere and I saw a goldfish. I picked up the bowl and started walking towards the exit when I heard someone cough. 

I went inside the classroom and I noticed that it was our classroom. I checked inside and I saw some red, it was Skylor! I put the bowl down and I helped Skylor up. 

"Skylor, what are you doing here," I asked. 

"I went to go use the restroom, but…when I came back *cough* I noticed that no one was here," Skylor said. 

I helped Skylor up and I picked up the fish bowl. It was getting even more smoky. I think I was in the building for too long so it was starting to trouble me too. I went to the exit and I gave the fish bowl to the teacher and I laid Skylor down who was coughing. 

I couldn't stop coughing either, the smoke was unbearable! I could see many kids leaving because their parents were coming to pick them up. I searched for my phone so my Father could come, but it wasn't there, nowhere in my pockets. 

I noticed the fire ninja go away and then the rest. Kai later came running at me. 

"What happened?" Kai asked. 

"Skylor was stuck in the building," I said, coughing a lot at the end. 

Kai hugged Skylor and then he took her to the hospital. I needed my phone because I didn't want to worry my Father more with losing my phone. Also, I can get Jay's phone, too. 

I went into the smoky building again which made me cough a lot. I traced my steps and I couldn't seem to find my phone anywhere. When I entered our classroom, I opened the drawer and I picked out Jay’s phone. Then, I looked everywhere for my phone and I found it! It was just under my chair. I reached down to grab it when I felt something drop on me and I fell to the ground. 

I couldn't move anymore because the wood on top of me was too big and heavy. I tried to call the emergency number, but I couldn't reach it. 

"Cyri, Cyri, call Father. Cyri, call Father," I said, coughing at the end, but it wasn't working,"Cyri, call 922."

922 was Ninjago's emergency number. 

None of it worked and soon my eyes started to close and everything went black. 

Everyone was going home, so I decided to walk home with Cole, too. I didn't see P.I.X.A.L anywhere which was weird because she always went on the same route as me. That meant that I could end my school time with her beautiful face. But, she probably left early. 

"So, Cole, did you see the ninja today?" I asked.

"Yeah, but I didn't expect to see so many ninja," Cole said. 

"Me too, which one is your favorite?" I asked. 

"Well the original, the Earth Ninja," Cole said. 

"Oh, I like the Ice Ninja. I feel like he is really cool," I said. 

"Who do you think the rest of the ninja are?" Cole asked.

"What do you mean by rest?" I asked. 

"I meant to say, who do you think the ninja are?" Cole asked. 

"I think their identities are unknown for now," I said. 

"Wow, really?" Cole said. 

I could notice his sarcasm. It was time for Cole to go because his house was nearby. 

"Bye, Cole. See you tomorrow," I said.

"See ya, Zane," Cole said. 

636 words

Another short chapter, but it kind of has a cliffhanger! I hope you enjoyed and I will see you in the next chapter, bye bye!