Long Time No See

*The Day After the Victory*

P.I.X.A.L’s P.O.V:

Today was a national holiday because the biggest villains of Ninjago were defeated. The city had decided to make statues of all the heroes. We are going to see the statues later when they are finished and then there will be a ceremony. But, today was a celebration day and I was spending this day with Zane.

We were laying on my bed as we held each other close. I loved this!

“You did amazing, my sweet Samurai X,” Zane said, kissing my forehead. 

“So did you, my handsome ice ninja,” I said. 

We both laughed. I just loved spending time with him! 

Zane pulled me close as he wrapped his arms around me. I put my hands on his chest and also laid my head on his chest. He rested his chin on my head which will make it easier to kiss my forehead. 

I let out a large sigh. I did enjoy this moment, but I also was missing something else. 

“Is everything ok?” Zane asked. 

“It is, but it's just that I am missing my brother, Cryptor,” I said. 

“You have a brother?” Zane asked. 

“Yes, I do. He has been gone for two years and I miss him so much. I used to spend every holiday with him and he used to take care of me. But, when he left I just started slacking off. I hope he can come back from the military,” I said. 

Zane hugged me tighter and rubbed my back. I pressed my head on his chest and felt his heartbeat.

“I'm sorry, I hope you can see him soon,” Zane said. 

“Yeah, me too,” I said. 

“You know that reminds me of something,” Zane said. 

“What?” I asked. 

“You know the day that your bedroom was being searched by us. Jay found your diary and decided he wanted to read it. I tried to stop him, but he still managed to read some bits. It was about missing someone and wishing to spend time with someone. At that time I thought you were dating someone and that someone was Samurai X,” Zane said. 

What the heck! That was a whole lot of information to take in. I looked down from him and then I turned away. I pushed him away lightly and faced the other way. 

“Come on, P.I.X.A.L, don't be this way, please,” Zane said. 

I snickered, I was just playing around with him, but he had to try harder to make me come back to his touch. 

From out of nowhere I felt two arms wrapping around my stomach and pulling me back. Zane put his head in my neck and I could feel him kissing it lightly. This made me laugh too much. 

“Zane…stop it!” I laughed. 

“Then, don't get mad at me, my beautiful nindroid,” Zane said. 

“I'm..not mad…at you,” I laughed. 

And then Zane stopped, but we still lay like that. He had his hands on my stomach and I put my hands on top of his. Zane’s face was near mine. He had his legs on top of mine. It was really easy to kiss him on the cheek. I just had to turn my head and his cheek was right there ready to kiss. I kissed him twice like that.

Out of nowhere there was a knock on the door which made me jerk up. Who could that be? Father had been out to focus on the ceremony and statues. 

“I will go check who that is,” I said. 

Zane got up and sat on my bed. I slowly opened the door knob and when I opened the door I saw someone. He looked familiar, but a lot older. He had his black silky hair swayed back and he had one red eye. He was wearing black and gray and he had a smile on his face. 

As soon as I saw him, I leaped into his arms and started crying. My brother was back! 

Zane came from behind and immediately noticed that Cryptor had come back. 

We hugged for some time until we let go. 

“Why were you gone for two years? Do you know how I felt without you?!” I asked, crying more.

“Shh, I'm sorry, Pix. I won't go far anymore because I have been assigned a job in Ninjago City to help interns,” Cryptor said.

“Really?!” 

“Yes!” 

“That's amazing news! We better tell Father,” I said.

 “We will tell him when he comes back and I already told him I was returning,” Cryptor said. 

“Ok”

“Who is this?” Cryptor asked. 

“I am Zane, P.I.X.A.L's boyfriend,” he said, shaking hands with Cryptor. 

“Nice to meet you, I am Cryptor, P.I.X.A.L's brother,” Cryptor said. 

“I heard and it is a pleasure to meet you,” Zane said. 

We all sat down to have tea and we told Cryptor everything. How I was inspired by him to save the people of Ninjago by being Samurai X, facing the Sons of Garmadon, being with Zane, and Mission Unrevealed.

843 words

THE END!!

I really hope you enjoyed!! If you want updates on my next book, then make sure to check my announcements because it will be posted there (not right now, but when I get an idea). Thank you so much!