Samurai X and the Ice Ninja Talk

And with that they all left and I left for the same route that Samurai X took. I looked everywhere and when I saw the sunset, I noticed a black shadow. It was Samurai X!

I went over and just took a seat beside him. Though I might feel jealous because he is P.I.X.A.L's boyfriend, I still need to make him feel better. 

“Why are you here? To make fun of me?” he asked.

“No, no, not at all. I just came here to thank you for scaring away the Sons of Garmadon,” I said. 

“Oh, thank you,” he said.

He sighed. 

“What’s wrong?” I asked. 

“Nothing” 

“Are you sure?” I asked. 

“No. I just don't think I can trust you,” Samurai X said. 

Was this about P.I.X.A.L and how he hasn't met her for days and maybe even weeks or months. That's probably why P.I.X.A.L wrote that in her notebook. She missed him, so why doesn't he go back to her? 

“Don’t worry, you can tell me. I won't tell anyone and plus you should let out your feelings, maybe it will make you feel better,” I said. 

“You're right. It's just that life is really rough. The person I like probably doesn't even like me,” he said. 

What? Is that why he isn't meeting P.I.X.A.L, because he thinks she doesn't like him. But, she is feeling miserable without seeing him. 

“Oh, me too. I like this one person and she's like an absolute angel. But, I don't think she likes me and she might be dating someone else,” I said. 

“I'm sorry. But, there is always a person for everyone in this world and maybe she isn't the one. Or maybe she is, but you need to give it time. Just know that there is someone out there that is perfect for you,” he said. 

“Thank you. But, for you, maybe you need to try to talk to the person. Don't assume things,” I said. 

“I will try that. Also, I want to share one more thing with you. Can I? I just feel like I feel better sharing with you,” he said. 

I smiled from beneath my mask. 

“Sure, go ahead,” I said. 

“I just want to say that my friends are really kind, but they are also invading my privacy. But, that didn't hurt me more than the person who I trusted the most broke my trust,” Samurai X said. 

Did he mean that P.I.X.A.L broke his trust? But, he hasn't talked to her, so maybe it was someone else. A close friend perhaps. 

“Do you know the full truth about this person? Did you see them breaking your trust?” I asked. 

“No”

“Then, you should go check in with them,” I said. 

“Thank you,” he said. 

“You're welcome!” I said. 

“Is it ok if we can meet again?” he asked. 

“Sure! Same spot, same time?” I asked. 

“Yes, I will see you tomorrow!” Samurai X said. 

“See you tomorrow,” I said. 

And with that we parted away as the sun went lower. 

507 words

Short chapter after a long one, some sort of pattern it seems. But, I hope you enjoyed and I will see you in the next chapter!