Nobody Can Hurt Me

Nya's P.O.V:

After the fire at school was extinguished and there was lots of drama with the ninja, I decided to go check who started the fire at school.

As I jumped from building to building to find a clue, I didn’t notice anything. That was annoying. I tried to change my focus by thinking about the identities of the other ninja, but nothing was coming to mind.

I just decided to go home because I did have to tell my parents about Kai and where he was. I hopped on the yellow bus and I sat at the back seats. I wore my headphones and started listening to music. 

Jay showed up, so he sat right next to me. Immediately our hands touched and then our hands intertwined. I smiled as I laid my head on his shoulder. 

Once the bus arrived at my stop, I kissed Jay on the cheek and we said bye to one another. I got off the bus and walked all the way to my home. It was a one story house with 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. I had a room and so did Kai and then my parents shared one room. 

"Hey mom," I said as I knew my dad was at work and my mom was here. 

"Hey Nya, how was school?" She asked. 

I dropped my backpack on the sofa and sat down. 

"There was a fire on the building and then some ninja came to save us," I said. 

"I did hear about the fire and the ninja on the news, but I didn't know that the fire was in your school. Are you ok? How about Kai, how is he?" My mom asked.

"Oh yeah, Kai’s girlfriend, Skylor got stuck in the building and then she was taken out and Kai saw her horrible condition, so he took her to the hospital," I said, taking a banana and peeling it. 

"Oh no, poor thing. She was the sweetest child, well so is Jay, but he isn't hurt. Is he?" She asked. 

"No, Jay is alright," I said, taking a bite out of my banana.

"Well I hope Skylor feels a lot better. You know what, I need to tell your dad about this," my mom said, picking up the phone and calling him. 

I went to my room after I finished my banana and I decided to finish my homework and then go to work. I took it out and started working on it, but midway I felt tired so I just decided to go to work. 

"Mom! I'm going to work!" I yelled. 

"Ok honey. Have fun!" She said as she was calling my dad at the same time. 

I hopped onto my bicycle and rode all the way to the coffee shop. This coffee shop was one of Ninjago's busiest coffee shops. 

When I arrived, I was greeted by our Manager, Hana. Jay was already at the coffee shop.

"Hey Jay," I said as I saw him doing everything.

"Hi Nya," Jay said as he was getting ready to take another order. 

"I can start ordering Jay, you make the orders with Hana?" I asked. 

"Yeah sure, that works," Jay said. 

He went to the back and I started to take orders. 

"Welcome to Ninjago's Coffee Shop, what can I get for you?" I asked. 

"I would like an iced latte with a chocolate munchkin, please," he said. 

"That would be $2.25, please," I said. 

"Here, inflation rates are getting higher, but this coffee shop will never make its prices higher. It's been the same since 1978," the man said. 

"I agree, your order will be ready in about two minutes. Take out?" I asked.