Identity Revealed of the Ice Ninja and Many Others

Nya's P.O.V:

All of us wanted to find out the identity of the ice ninja really badly because he was the one who was taking the credit from us! Last time in the fire he tried to be the good guy and all the kids liked him!

“Where should we brainstorm?” Lloyd asked. 

“The ice cream shop. That's where I last saw him,” Cole said. 

“Then, let's go,” I said. 

We all walked to the ice cream shop that was closest to Cole’s house. 

*In the Shop*

“Yes, I would also like some caramel sauce on it with a double scoop of sprinkles that are both chocolate and rainbow. Also, please add some strawberries on my three scoops of ice cream,” Jay said.

Of course he was taking the longest to take his order. I sat down with the rest at a back table while eating a scoop of my ice cream that was in a cup. 

All of a sudden, Skylor started fake coughing. Those were the type of coughs that we would do whenever Zane walked by and P.I.X.A.L was there. We only did it to tease her and she was always annoyed because she thought that we made it too obvious. 

Her coughing made me look around and I saw the ice ninja go to the counter. He was talking and the girl at the counter started laughing really hard like a fake cute laugh to impress someone. I know that whatever he was saying was not that funny like she needed to calm down. 

But, I knew that girl. She was from our highschool. I only had like one class with her, so I didn't know her as much. Maybe she is a fangirl of the ice ninja. There he goes again, stealing our fans!

Everyone else at our table started talking. Jay finally came with whatever he ordered. I looked back at the girl who was once annoyed at the long list of Jay’s orders and is now pleased to listen to the ice ninja rant about the many ice creams he wanted.

“You know what, I'm just going to ask him!” Kai said, slamming the table and getting up. 

He stomped over to the ice ninja and pulled his shoulder back so he was facing towards him. Then, Kai took his wrist and led him out of the shop. The girl's jaw dropped and I can tell she wanted to run after Kai and stop him, but she couldn't because she had her shift. 

Kai took him to a nearby alleyway and we all stopped as we watched. I don't know what he was about to do. 

“Tell us your identity right at once, ice ninja!” Kai yelled. 

“Alright,” he said.

“Wait, actually?” Cole asked, licking his ice cream. 

“Affirmative,” the ice ninja said. 

“So, you would just give your identity out to anyone?” Lloyd asked. 

“No, I will only tell all of you because I can trust you guys. Also, I already know who you guys truly are,” the ice ninja snickered. 

“What do you mean by that?” Skylor asked. 

“I mean that you, Skylor Chen, are the orange ninja. Lloyd Garmadon is the green ninja, Kai Smith is the fire ninja, Cole Brookstone is the earth ninja, Jay Walker is the lightning ninja, and Nya Smith is the water ninja,” the ice ninja said. 

Though you couldn't see his face, we all knew he was smiling. We all stared at him in shock like how the heck did he know that?!

“And I am Zane Julien,” he said, taking off his mask to reveal a bigger smile than we anticipated. 

“We knew it!” I said. 

“Yeah, it is obvious,” Zane said. 

“Woah, buddy? How did you know our identities?” Cole asked. 

“I just put all the does together. But, there is one identity that is yet to be revealed,” Zane said. 

“Who's?” 

“Samurai X's, it is really hard to find their identity,” Zane said. 

“Well if it’s hard for you, then it will be hard for us, too. But, don't worry we will work together!” I said. 

“That's right. And we can only do that if you join our mission,” Skylor said.

“Mission?” Zane asked.

“Mission Unrevealed: where we all work together to find the identities of the other ninja and Samurai X. But, now we only have one target,” Lloyd said. 

“Samurai X,” Kai said. 

“Then, I would love to join your mission,” Zane said. 

“In three,” I said as we all put our hands together,“one, two, three..”

“Mission Unrevealed: Samurai X!!” 

762 words

These chapters are getting shorter and shorter so sorry about that. Also, I know I said that there will be some Pixane parts and maybe I underestimated the amount of chapters left, so sorry about that as well. But, I promise that there will be Pixane parts coming up sooner or later so stay tuned!! My break has ended and that means that updates on this book will be slow, but I won’t stop! Check for updates on Wednesday's, Saturday's, or Sunday's. I can't be for sure that I will be posting on those days, but I will try my best! I hope you enjoyed and I will see you in the next chapter! Bye bye!!