Chapter Two

"Oh come on Patten! Why can't I suck your dick? I'd give you the most life changing head ever! Just pull your pants down right now!" The sentence from her teammate doesn't catch her off guard like it would anyone else as she opens the main door to the arena. It's not exactly silent, but it's quiet enough for the men on the ice to hear the sound of the large door slamming shut behind her.

Their coach, Coach Roberts, is on the ice, but he's barely paying attention to his team as he talks with the assistant coach; Coach Riley. He also looks her way when the door closes, sending her a simple nod before going back to his conversation. There are only five men on the ice including her coach, and it doesn't exactly surprise her as she's always a tiny bit early to practice.

"Hey boys!" She calls out, and all four boys instantly begin skating towards the side of the rink. They slam their bodies up against the dasher board glass and smile at her. "Hey Milly!" It's a weird greeting, but a familiar one after spending 4-5 days out of the week with them for six years.

The boys that are currently on the ice are a few of her favorites;

Nate Micheals: goalie

Ellis Hernandez: left defender

Charlie Patten: right wing

Georgie Watters: goalie

It's not like she prefers them over the rest of the team, it's just they spend the most time together. Ellis was the first one who befriended her with the sentence, "you're gay right?". She's bisexual actually, but he's a funny guy and she loves making fun of his taste in men. After him was Charlie, who noticed a bruise on her cheek that definitely wasn't from hockey, and after him was Nate, the man from Texas simply coming up to her and starting a conversation. Last came Georgie, who hated her for a very long time until he walked in on her singing Taylor Swift. Who would've known one of the scariest hockey players who has a reputation of fighting people is a Swiftie?

Camila walks down the hall towards the locker rooms, going into her own and then coming back a little bit later. She's now dressed in all her practice gear. A plain blue jersey used for practices instead of her game jersey, but this one still has a C on the left side of her chest to signal her role as captain, protective gear underneath all her clothes, skates on, and helmet in hand.

She takes a deep breath before skating onto the ice, skating up to her friend with the only white jersey. The one the goalie wears. She wraps her arms around his waist from behind, and he relaxes into her arms before he turns around to see her. "Ew Camila! I thought you were Charlie!"

Anyone who doesn't spend most of their time with the Micheals boy would 100% think him and Charlie are in a queer relationship.

Camila laughs before skating to the only spot left in the lineup, readying her stick as she waits for her turn to get a puck passes to her and try to shoot for the goal.

Her turn comes around, and she skates about three yards away from where Nate is posted at the goal. A machine shots the puck across the ice towards her, and she stops it with her stick before positioning the wooden stick to aim towards the goal. She shoots it, and it whooshes away from her and towards Nate. He tries to block it, but it's going too fast and it goes right under his legs before he even has a chance to kneel. She grins, skating to the back of the line.

When Camila was six, the french girl went to her dad and told her she wanted to be an athlete. She didn't know what sport she wanted to play, and she tried baseball, basketball, soccer, and wrestling before ever even thinking about hockey. When they learned she had a real talent for that sport and loved playing it, her dad was thrilled. He played when he was younger, and he was so excited to teach her all about it and attend all her games and practices. Of course, with his job as a truck driver, he wasn't able to do that very often. But every time he did, he always tell her, "you're gonna make it to the big leagues fireball. I just know it." She had simply laughed and told him she wasn't sure about that, but now he's all she thinks about as she places with one of the most adored NHL teams in the world.