Chapter Eleven

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

The Swift Household, Nashville, Tennessee. 

October 12th, 2015

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

What do you get a famous singer who already has you, and billions of dollars for their 28th birthday?

The question has been one of the main ones on Camilas mind since she met with Taylor for their weekly morning coffee hangout ("tradition" blondie calls them, and the brunette doesn't mention the fact that they've only been doing it for two weeks) and her friend invited her, Jasper and Dalia to tennessee for her birthday. She was born in the thirteenth- one of the reasons it's her lucky number- but they're throwing the party on the twelfth because it would be easier for people to show up on a Saturday then on a Sunday.

Immediately after Taylor had asked, Camila had a list of reasons why they couldn't go. It's not like she doesn't want to, and the kids would probably be pissed if they learned she passed up a chance to hang out with the singer, but she couldn't just leave behind her life for a weekend no matter how thrilled she was to be invited to the blondes special day.

Taylor had solutions for every problem though;

Jasper has school? "Book a flight for Saturday morning night- we're celebrating my birthday a day early so me and my brother won't miss any work-, leave Sunday afternoon. He'll be back in perfect time."

Work? "Don't play that card. You sent me your schedule a week ago. You have three days off, all you have to do is exercise and eat healthy according to what you told me yesterday."

Tree hates you? "She has meetings all weekend. She won't be there. And besides that, she doesn't hate you. She's just a cold heartless monster to most people. You included."

Nervous about being around new people? "I'll be right by your side the whole time Ace. And besides that, my family will love you."

So, that's how she got here, leading two tired kids through the airport in Tennessee while holding all their bags. She figured they'd get a cab from here to Mrs. Swift's home, but the thought immediately leaves her head when she sees Taylor, the blonde standing with Fred and Leo while holding a big sign that reads, "Welcome to Tennessee ghost and dolly!" It looks like it was drawn by a three year old, but it's adorable.

"What? Should I leave? Am I not welcomed in Tennessee, Miss Swift?" Camila teases about the sign- the one that excludes her name or anything about her at all- as the kids practically tackle Taylor in hugs, the blonde easily hugging them back as she kneels to their height. "I'm glad you get it, Miss Davis."

Fred and Leo help grab some of the things she's holding; a duffle bag, Jasper's suitcase, Dalias suitcase, Camila's backpack, her purse that's also stuffed with the kids gifts to Taylor, and the gift bag she's holding trying her hardest to hide from her friend.

Cameras shutter and click around them as they walk to the car parked outside, crowds of people waiting outside to catch a glimpse of what Taylor is doing.

"That's right Miss Davis, leave all your heavy bags for us to carry even though you have arms." Leo teases with a small smile as he puts the stuff in the trunk.

"Oh my bad. You can hold the children instead." He cringes at the thought, making Camila burst out laughing as he and Fred get in the car as well.

The drive to the home is short, mostly spent with the kids bouncing around in the booster seats Taylor now keeps in the truck for when they visit and the adults conversing about the party tomorrow.