t h i r t y - s e v e n

After an hour had passed Minho and Jisung were ready to exit the hotel and meet up with Hyunjin and Felix.

Jisung felt tired, deciding not to put much effort into his outfit. Putting on a random sweater along with black pants and a coffee brown coat to go along with it, as a final detail he wrapped a scarf around his neck to keep himself warm upon spotting the snow outside of the windows.

Minho on the other hand, put quite the effort into his outfit, wanting to look good himself. He asked himself if there was a particular reason for such an act but being too embarrassed to admit that he wanted to impress a certain someone, he shook those thoughts away. Minho decided to dress himself all in black, thinking how it suited him best and waited for Jisung to walk out first.

"I think I'm ready to go." Jisung said

To Minho, Jisung didn't look like his usual self. Something was off about him for sure, but even though Minho got this strange gut feeling he was quick to realize that Jisung wasn't going to talk about it. After all, Jisung rarely talked about himself to Minho which left the older curious for a long time.

"Did you bring everything you need with you?" Minho asked softly

Jisung nodded. "Did you?"

"We're ready to go then." Minho smiled opening the door for Jisung

They walked out rather quickly spotting Hyunjin and Felix immediately. At first glance of the two, Minho and Jisung felt under-dressed. Felix looked like a prince straight out of a kdrama wearing all white clothing while Hyunjin wore all black. 'Did they agree to represent ying and yang or what?' Minho thought to himself

Felix spotted the two first and waved at them with a smile. "You guys finally made it!" He said smiling from ear to ear

Jisungs gaze softened upon locking eyes with an energetic Felix, somehow the boy always cheered Jisung up no matter how down he was. "Sorry, did you wait long?" Jisung spoke

Felix shook his head. "Not at all, we just got here a few minutes ago."

Jisung then looked over at Hyunjin who waved at him with a small smile which Jisung had returned. "Hello, Jisung and Minho." Hyunjin said "Are you ready to go?"

Minho nodded, taking Jisungs hand in his shortly after noticing the way Felix ran towards the car pulling Hyunjin along with him.

Jisung was confused with such an action coming from Minho and just as he was about to question him the older spoke: "Don't want to keep them waiting do we?"

After that Minho started running towards the car as well, pulling tired Jisung along with himself.

At the entrance / Disneyland.

Hyunjin was the first to walk out of the car, the other three followed after him. Hyunjin looked up at the beautiful scenery in front of his eyes, happy to live in the moment.

Felix's eyes sparkled as he looked around mesmerized at the sight in front of him. "Whoa, this place is huge! I can't wait to walk through it all."

Minho shared the same feeling with Felix, they hadn't even walked a foot inside yet they were both left speechless. Jisung frowned, not being able to share the same feelings after what had occurred to him last night. If Jisung were honest, he never wanted to be here in the first place. Isolation was what he needed at the moment but he quickly put those thoughts away, thinking to himself how he must be ungrateful for what Hyunjin has done for him.

"Shall we?" Hyunjin said gesturing them to walk inside

Felix nodded taking Hyunjins hand in his as they walked inside. Minho noticed this, furrowing his eyebrows. 'Seems like he has dropped his guard down.'