t h i r t y

Minho drove off to his apartment, sighing tiredly as he got out of the car. If he were to be honest, he was quite surprised at the email he received from the CEO. He walked up to his apartment door, walking inside shortly after.

'A trip to Paris, all of a sudden? Something doesn't add up. Why would he ask for Jisung and I to come along...?' Minho was in deep thought

His suspicions grew even more once he spotted a note on the table, written by Felix.

I'll be going on a walk, call me if you need anything. Mind packing my luggage as well? I don't know at what time I'll be back, sorry big bro.
- Felix :)

Upon reading the note he furrowed his eyebrows. "Something is definitely not right here. He's been going out a lot and doesn't talk to me much."

Minho poured himself a glass of wine before taking a seat on his couch. He kept thinking about what kind of mess Felix could've gotten himself into. Felix wasn't the type to flee often unless he was keeping something hidden, Minho knew that well after living with him through the years.

He'd occasionally take a few sips out of his wine glass, deciding to investigate further. He feared that his brother may have gotten into some trouble and kept it away from him, Minho was that sceptical.

He went through his contact list and clicked on his friend's number.

"Hello Victor, it's been a long time. How've you been?" Minho asked

"It sure has! I've been great, though I've been busy with my family. And you?"

"Ah same old, work and papers." Minho chuckled "I'm calling to ask if you could do me a favor?"

"Of course, what is it?"

"I'm a little worried for Felix, he's not acting like himself lately. Would you mind looking into what he's been up to?" Minho exclaimed calmly

Victor listened carefully before coming up with an answer: "I can do that for you, but how far can I go?"

"Follow him around without him noticing you. Once you've gotten enough reports, send me a message. You can start by tonight since he's not home."

"I'll be off then, thank you for calling." Victor said

"Don't mention it, you're the only one I could trust." After that, Minho hung up.

He got up to stretch his body and walked off to his room, taking out two suit cases. "It's gonna be a long night of packing I suppose."

On the other side...

Felix walked towards Hyunjins house excitedly, since he had already missed his lover enough to melt at the thought of seeing him again today.

Once he made his way through the front porch he was welcomed in by the butler who walked him towards the room Hyunjin was in. "I'll leave sir Hyunjin in your hands young Felix." The butler smiled which Felix returned

Felix entered the room welcomed by the hot air inside. He scrunched his eyes while waving his hand back and forth to "move" the heat off of his face.

Hyunjin looked up at him from inside his jacuzzi while laughing, "Why are you all dressed up?"

"What do you mean?" Felix opened his eyes to look at Hyunjin

"Not a soul can survive in this place with clothes on." Hyunjin chuckled "That's why I'm sitting here." Hyunjin gestured at the water with his hands

"I should've worn some thinner clothing but I think that'd make things more suspicious." Felix nervously chuckled

"Don't be nervous, just take your clothes off and hop in. I won't touch you this time." Hyunjin reassured

"That does seem nice, alright give me a moment." Felix said while taking his clothes off

He sat down next to Hyunjin inside the jacuzzi while Hyunjin wrapped one of his arms around him. "Does it feel okay?"

Felix nodded. "It's more relaxing than I thought." He smiled

Hyunjin brushed his fingers through Felix's hair while smiling. "I've missed you too."

Felix laughed, "Sorry about the nagging earlier, I guess I got too ahead of myself."

Instead of saying anything Hyunjin pecked Felix's lips. "Don't worry about it, I found it kind of cute. What do you say we spend the evening together?"

Felix's eyes sparkled after hearing Hyunjins words. "Yes a million times yes!"

Felix sat himself in between Hyunjins legs having his back against Hyunjins chest while Hyunjin rested his chin on Felix's shoulder. They stayed like that for quite some time enjoying each other's presence.

The place they were in was surrounded by glass which was fogged up to an extent but it was enough for Victor to snap a picture he'd send to Minho later on.

At Jisungs place.

Jisung rushed inside his room to grab his laptop and read through the email he was sent by the CEO. A wave of adrenalin rushed through Jisung upon rewinding Minho's words in his head.

Dear Han Jisung,

The CEO of The Golden Hotel rewards you for your hard work by offering you a trip to Paris. If you are interested, meet us at the airport tomorrow morning at 08:00am.

Sincerely, The Golden Hotel staff.

Jisung's eyes widened after reading through the email. "A trip? All of a sudden, as a reward? Seems too good to be true. But if Minho trusts it, that means I should too." Jisung said his thoughts out loud

He closed his laptop, tapping his fingers against it out of habit creating a clicking sound which seemed to calm his nerves down as he remained stuck in his thoughts.

"It is a wonderful gesture, if the CEO is as sweet as he seems... Then it wouldn't be so bad to join. I'm flying to fucking Paris!" Jisung jumped up from his seat "This is going to be a blast!" He smiled while walking into his kitchen to make some coffee

Being the coffee addict he is, Jisung would take any opportunity to have some of it. He sat down at the table, drinking coffee out of his mug. He had decided to put away his suspicions, noticing how he was tense all the time and not trusting of anyone. "I hope this won't be a mistake." Jisung said while taking a sip of his coffee, smiling afterwards

He leaned his head back, relaxing into his chair. "I should probably pack my luggage." Jisung sighed "That's too much work though.."

He jolted back up after realizing that he had no one to drive him to the airport. Out of small panic and hope he dialed Minho's number.

"What are you calling me for at this hour Jisung?" Minho asked

"You see... How do I put this? I don't really have anyone to drive me to the airport and-"

Minho interrupted Jisungs sentence already knowing what his next question would be. "I'll drive you there, be in front of your apartment at 07:15 sharp." After that Minho hung up

"Well damn, he's up front. Better for me I guess." Jisung chuckled putting his phone away, walking off to his spare room where he kept all of his suitcases and other things he didn't use often.

Jisung carried out the suitcase into his room to pack, already rolling his eyes at the thought of how much time this is going to take away from him.

~🐈‍⬛~

Author J 02/01/'24

Bet you weren't expecting that~