t w e l v e

Hyunjin wrapped hand around Felix's waist as he held Felix's hand in his, they danced along with the music while Felix burried his face into the crook of Hyunjins neck trying to hide his small blush.

Felix tried his best to focus only on his movements but it was difficult for him, being so close to Hyunjin. Felix felt like if he moved wrongly, that it could cause a huge problem but it was mostly him overthinking. Felix kept his chin on Hyunjins shoulder, desperately trying to avoid looking at the older. He felt butterflies lingering inside his stomach as his heart beat arose. Felix didn't understand why this was happening and the more he thought about it the uneasier he got.

Hyunjin however, failed to keep the smile off of his face. He felt happy to be around Felix, especially this close. Hyunjin failed to understand why he wanted to be so close to Felix, though he brushed those thoughts away as soon as they came up since he didn't want to ruin the moment. As Hyunjin held Felix's body close to his, having one of his hands wrapped around the others waist he could make out how slim and well built Felix was. This made Hyunjin slightly blush upon realizing where his thoughts lingered.

Felix felt himself getting lost in thought, he wasn't paying attention to anything other than the rhythm and solving the mystery he had in his head. Hyunjin on the other hand took this situation into his benefit and tightened his grip around Felix's waist as he gently tilted Felix in the direction of the floor while Hyunjins other hand rested on Felix's thigh. Felix's eyes widened in shock, he wasn't expecting it nor did he see it happening since he was so dedicated to the thoughts in his head.

Hyunjin smirked, "You weren't paying attention to me, so I decided to steal it from you." - he said as he lifted Felix back up to face him

"Will you keep your gaze at me now?" - he asked

Felix blushed uncontrollably, he wasn't sure why this was happening to him nor why Hyunjin acted this way. He shook his head trying to keep his thoughts away but Hyunjin took it the wrong way. "Do I not look good?"

Felix immediately turned his gaze up at Hyunjin, "N-no! That's not what I said!"

"Then why did you shake your head at my question?" - said Hyunjin with a confused expression

"I just needed to shake some thoughts away, I promise you look good."

"Ah, so you think I look good?" - Hyunjin smirked

"I should've known what your plan was." - Felix rolled his eyes

"You know, some day I'll make your eyes roll like that for me but not out of annoyance." - Hyunjin laughed

Felix was confused, "What other way is there?"

That's when it clicked in Hyunjins head, this boy was innocent to dirty jokes. Though Hyunjin himself didn't know why he said that, it just slipped out of his mouth. Hyunjin mentally cursed himself before replying: "It's a secret."

Felix pouted, "Why'd you say it then? Now I'm curious."

'How's he so effortlessly cute?' - thought Hyunjin

"Maybe because the point of it is for you to stay curious, that way you'll keep thinking of me."

"Only in your dreams Mr. CEO." - Felix smirked

'Okay... Maybe he's not so innocent.' - thought Hyunjin

Before Hyunjin could reply Felix grabbed his hand and pulled him off of the dance floor leading him towards the exit.

"Felix, what are you doing?"

"I thought we could use some time on our own, I'm getting quite uncomfortable with the stares we're getting."