s e v e n t e e n

After Hyunjin asked Felix for help, Felix worked until he felt himself sweating uncontrollably. He wiped some sweat off of his forehead and tried to resume work, noticing how dizzy he was getting. Hyunjin however, was too busy reading through the papers to notice this. Once Hyunjin got up to put the papers back in the drawer he noticed Felix's odd behaviour. Felix looked exhausted.

"Felix, are you feeling okay? You look tired." - asked Hyunjin softly

Felix nodded. "I'm okay, I just need to shake myself out of it." Felix then made his way towards the drawer to open it for Hyunjin, however he felt his head spinning making him almost fall down onto the floor.

Felix squinted his eyes upon feeling his head land softly onto Hyunjins chest. Fortunately, Hyunjin grabbed a hold onto Felix on time. Hyunjins right hand was wrapped tightly around Felix's small waist as his other hand held onto the back of Felix's head gently. "Jeez, Felix are you sure you're okay? You almost fell face flat onto the floor."

Felix felt his cheeks burning red in an instant after noticing in what position they were in. Turns out that Felix's hands gripped Hyunjins back which looked like they were hugging. Felix also felt Hyunjins heart beating fast against his ear being in sink with his own heartbeat. They stayed in that position for a bit until Felix couldn't take more embarrassment.

Felix lifted his head up an evident blush covering his cheeks. "I'm okay." He said with a low tone in his voice

Hyunjin caressed his hair before saying: "You don't look that way. Want me to take you home?"

Felix's state was getting worse because of Hyunjins actions, he felt as if he had a fever. Felix tangled himself out of Hyunjins arms. "I'll be fine on my own!" Felix stuttered out

Hyunjin took a closer look at Felix before placing his hand against Felix's forehead. "Do you have a fever? You're quite red." Hyunjin asked

Felix's eyes widened. "N-no! I'll be off now. Thank you!"

Felix ran out feeling himself getting more embarrassed by each second. "Wait!" - yelled out Hyunjin as he ran after Felix

Hyunjin caught up to Felix quickly and grabbed him by the arm. "You shouldn't be running in the state you're in. I can't even let you go home by yourself, Felix. Why are you running away from me? Did I do something wrong?"

"No it's just that-" Felix sighed. "Nevermind, I'm sorry."

"Tell me, please." Hyunjin insisted

"I can't tell you if I don't understand it myself." Felix felt hot tears in his eyes

Hyunjin was quick to notice this and frowned, he wiped Felix's tears gently and gave him a hug. "It's okay, you don't have to tell me now. You can tell me later or never at all, it's up to you. I can see that something is bothering you, so please let me help you."

Felix sniffled as he burried his face into Hyunjins chest and nodded slightly. Hyunjin smiled softly as he caressed Felix's hair. "Will you let me drive you home, Felix?"

"That would be nice." Felix replied

'I can't tell you that I'm developing feelings for you.' Felix thought

Hyunjin lead Felix towards his car, opening the door for him. "You know I can sit in the back-" Felix said as Hyunjin playfully ushered him inside

Hyunjin closed the door and made his way to the drivers seat. He made sure that both of them had their seat belts on before he started the car and drove off towards Felix's apartment.

The car ride was quiet, not a tint of awkwardness in it. Hyunjin played some music throughout the ride as he hummed softly with the music. Felix drifted off to sleep enjoying the atmosphere.

Once they made it in front of Felix's apartment, Hyunjin turned to Felix only to notice the boy sleeping quietly. Hyunjins gaze softened as he moved Felix's hair off of his face gently, not wanting to wake him up. "How can you be so beautiful even when asleep?" Hyunjin smiled to himself as he got out of the car, opening the door for Felix. Hyunjin tried waking the boy up by slightly nudging him, which seemed to have worked. Felix opened his eyes slightly and smiled after spotting Hyunjin in front of him. Felix looked tired which made Hyunjin worry even more.

"We're here, can you get out by yourself or do you need my help?" Hyunjin asked

"The key is in my right pocket." Felix replied

Hyunjin chuckled after realizing what Felix meant. Hyunjin took the key out of Felix's pocket and helped him walk up to the front door as he unlocked it for him.

Once they got inside Felix plopped onto the couch almost falling asleep once again. Hyunjin sat close to Felix placing his hand against his forehead only to notice that Felix had a fever. Hyunjins eyes widened slightly as he wasn't sure what to do.

"Felix, how about you don't sleep now and wait for me to get a wet towel for you?"

Felix hummed in response to which Hyunjin quickly ran to find a towel and a small bowl to fill in with water. Once he finished all of that he made his way towards Felix, wetting the towel a bit and placing it gently against his forehead.

"My tie, can you take it off?" Felix said with a low tone in his voice "I feel like it's suffocating me."

"Of course." Hyunjin said as he gently pulled off Felix's tie

"And can you unbutton my shirt?" Felix asked pointing at one of the buttons "You don't have to do it all the way just a little bit. It's too hot in this thing."

Hyunjin gulped, feeling his cheeks slightly burning. "Right, of course."

Hyunjins hands were shaking as he began to panic slightly. He was unbottoning Felix's shirt, he was about to see Felix's chest exposed to him. Was he ready? Not even slightly.

Hyunjins hands made their way to one of the buttons as he slowly began unbottoning it along with a few others. He didn't want Felix to feel uncomfortable so he stopped at the fifth button that lead to Felix's stomach.

Hyunjin moved his hands away as he wiped the sweat off of them against his thighs. Felix wasn't in the right state of mind, his fever was messing with him and all he wanted was some attention.

Felix reached out for Hyunjins hand placing it against his cheek as he turned to Hyunjin. He snuggled his cheek against Hyunjins hand with a small smile on his face, his eyes still closed. Hyunjin then subconsciously looked at Felix's exposed chest and how it was revealing even more now that he had turned. Hyunjin couldn't take it anymore, he was a blushing mess yet he knew that he couldn't and shouldn't do anything about it despite his lustful thoughts.

Hyunjin looked back up noticing how Felix was in deep sleep. He sighed. "Lee Felix, you'll be the death of me one day." Hyunjin said before dialing his family doctor

~🐈‍⬛~

Author J 07/10/'23

Happy one year to Stray Kids Case 143 and the album Maxident. I'll always miss it and smile at the memories of it. 💕🤟

I didn't mean for this chapter to be so soft but I'm kind of happy with how cute and "spicy" it came out.

In seven days it'll be one year of my first book, so if there are any His Sweet Taste fans here I'm here to inform you that on October 14th you'll be getting a special chapter for that book. Stay tuned for that <3

As for the new book I posted in the previous chapter, I decided to change a few things on it which means that it has been deleted and republished with the changes. Hope you understand.

That'll be it from me, I hope you have a great day and take good care of yourself. You are loved. 🩷