18. 𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐌𝐄

RELEASE
allow or enable to escape from
confinement; set free. allow (something)
to move, act, or flow freely.

 allow (something) to move, act, or flow freely

PERSEUS JACKSON

"Fly us all up with the shoes then we can get down!" I suggested and Grover nodded, he flew sawyer up first then me.

I could hear AnnaBeth groan in pain, when all the sudden the dogs woke up, and Grover's ball was thrown up to us.

I catch it into my hand and squeezed it, we all waited. I could tell sawyer was scared to death about AnnaBeth.

The dogs growl and try to jump up to get the ball and we all startled back. When the dogs were gone we heard "guys!" And all looked for the voice,

AnnaBeth was hanging by herself on the wall. Me and Grover pull her up from the wall and when we did sawyer rushed into action to make sure she was okay.

"I'm fine, I'm fine." AnnaBeth reassured the girl as AnnaBeth stood up. Turning around to looked at the scene.

She threw the ball down so the dogs could chase it, leaving us alone on the wall.  Grover asked how she did that. "My dad had a dog..." she started to explain.

"Woah." I said quietly, the sight was colorless but still cool to see. Pointy things hung from the sky, but one was bigger than the rest. It stood out.

"That's where hades must be." AnnaBeth pointed out,"well then, let's go." I spoke then Grover reached into his pocket.

"Guys my pearl, I must have lost it in the dog.." he said embarrassed. "That doesn't matter. Nothings going to matter if we don't move."

Anyone could tell that Grover felt bad, but he still flew us all down the wall afterwards.  We walked through a forest.

"We can't ignore this." Grover tried to talk but I tried to stop him, "it's math.. we only have four pearls." I turned around to face the three others.

"It doesn't matter, period. once we get the bolt and stop the war you guys are leaving, with my mom." I finished and I could hear sawyer speak up for the first time in awhile.

She was talking about something with AnnaBeth for most of the walk, whispering about stuff I didn't care to hear, I think. "What about you, Percy?" She asked.